The University of South Florida (USF) is a public research university in Tampa and also has campuses in Sarasota and Fort Myers. It is part of the State University System of Florida and offers over 200 degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. USF has more than 35,000 students enrolled in classes each year, making it the third largest university by enrollment in the state. The university was founded as Hillsborough Junior College on October 3, 1956 with an initial enrollment of just under 300 students. In 1965, it became part of the State University System of Florida when it merged with Tampa Junior College. In 1988, USF opened its first branch campus in Sarasota; four years later it started offering classes at its second branch campus in Fort Myers as well.
Application For University Of South Florida
1 Application For University Of South Florida
The application for the university located in Florida is for the 2019-2020 academic year. The application is for undergraduate study and full-time study. It is for a degree program.
2 Application Name:
Last name, first name (if applicable)
Country of citizenship:
If not a US citizen, country of residence:
If not a US citizen, country of birth:
3 Student ID*:
- Student ID is the same as the student ID number.
- Student ID is located on your student ID card.
4 College Visiting:
- At the University of South Florida, you can visit the campus and get more information about their programs. The address of the college is below:
- Address: 401 W Kennedy Blvd Tampa, FL 33606 United States-Florida
- City/State/Province: Tampa/Florida
- Zip Code or Postal Code: 33606
5 Admission Term*:
Fall: August 24th – December 20th (fall orientation is August 22nd)
Spring: January 7th – May 1st (spring orientation is January 4th)
Summer: May 31st – August 3rd (summer orientation is June 28th)*
6 First Name*:
- First name:
- Last name:
Address Line 1 (Home Address)
Address Line 2 (Apt., Office, Etc.)
City, State, Zip Code
- City, state and zip code of your residence. For example, if you live in Tampa, FL we need the address of your main home address or where you would like to receive mail while at USF.
7 Last Name*:
The student’s last name is their last name. Write it out in full (lastname, firstname), as you would if you were introducing yourself to someone new. If you are unsure of the spelling of your last name, please enter “UNKNOWN” instead of leaving this field blank. This can be corrected later when we receive your application materials or transcripts from other institutions. Do not use a nickname for your last name—it could cause delays in processing because we might not be able to locate your records as easily if they’re stored under an incorrect name. Your ID and passport should both have the same last name listed on them as what is entered here, so double check before continuing!
8 Suffix (Leave blank if N/A):
Suffix (Leave blank if N/A):
- If you have a middle name, please enter it here.
- If you do not have a middle name, please leave this field blank.
- If you have a suffix, please enter it here.
- If you do not have a suffix, please leave this field blank
9 Address Line 1*:
Address Line 1 should be the street address of your home. If you do not have a street address, leave this field blank.
Address Line 2 is not required and can be left blank if you do not have one.
The Address Line 1 should be in English only and with no punctuation or special characters, such as periods or commas (e.g., “123 Main St.,” “1234 Boonville Ave.,” “No place!”).
10 Address Line 2 (Leave blank if N/A):
- If you have a second address, please enter it here.
- If not, leave this field blank.
- If you are unsure about what to put in this field and/or do not have a second address, enter N/A.
TRADE CITY, USA
- City: Trade City, USA. In the case of a university application, this is the city where you live or have spent most time living. You can find your location by using Google Maps or any online map service to determine your latitude and longitude coordinates. For example, if you live in Jacksonville and your coordinate numbers are 30°02’N Latitude and 81°50’W Longitude then enter those into the form provided on USF’s website when applying for admission.
12 Country of Residence*:
Country of Residence*
This is the country you currently reside in. Please select the appropriate value from the dropdown menu. If your country is not listed, please select Other and enter the name of your country under Additional Comments. If you do not know what your home address is, please leave this section blank and it will be assumed that you live in Florida for purposes of admission to USF. You may also choose to leave this field blank if you have been legally granted an exception by our office.
13 State or Province (If Non-US address) or US State*:
If you are not a US citizen, you must provide your current country of residence and its city/state/province.
Be sure to use the correct postal code for your city/state/province.
14 Zip Code/Postal Code*:
For Zip Code/Postal Code, use the format for your country. For example, in the United States this would be: 12345-6789.
The University of South Florida is a great place to study. If you are interested in becoming part of our student body, please fill out the application form below.