Barcelona business schools
EAE Business School
I It was ranked number eleven in Europe by CEO Magazine.
I Its programs include an MBA, as well as Master’s in Finance and Master’s in Business Analytics.
I In the Financial Times’ global ranking of online MBAs, EAE placed eighth worldwide and fifth in Europe.
I Additionally, it received a tenth place worldwide ranking for its online executive education programs.
- Facilities: You’ll find modern, light-filled spaces at ESADE, where all of the classrooms are equipped with wireless internet access. The open-plan layout is conducive to collaborative study and conversation between students and teachers.
- Location: The school’s location in Pedralbes, a residential area on the west side of Barcelona, makes it easy for you to live within walking distance or quickly reach campus by public transport. There are also several bike lanes to choose from if you like getting around by bicycle.
- Faculty: ESADE’s full-time professors come from many different backgrounds, although most have a PhD or MBA; their research specialties vary widely as well. You’ll also be taught by visiting professors who spend one or two weeks at the school each year; they’re drawn from a variety of leading institutions worldwide.
IESE Business School
Located in a cosmopolitan city with a rich cultural heritage and home to many of the world’s most prestigious universities, IESE Business School offers incredible opportunities for those who want to pursue higher education in the heart of vibrant and dynamic Barcelona.
Students have the opportunity to enroll in several different programs, including:
- DBA (Doctorate)
- Executive MBA (EMBA)
- Master of Science (MSc)
- Global Executive MBA (Global EMBA)
- PhD Program in Economics and Business Administration
- Ph.D. Program in International Management
- Advanced Management Program (AMP)
General management Specialized programs for those who wish to develop their leadership skills or focus on a specific industry such as consulting or luxury, or gain sector-specific knowledge through one of our specialized masters like finance, innovation, healthcare management marketing etc.
IQS School of Management
- M.A. in Accounting and Auditing
- M.S. in Economics and Finance
- M.A. in Financial Management (MBA)
- M.A. in International Business (MBA)
- M.A. in Marketing Management (MBA)
Admission requirements: IQS requires students to complete an online application form, which should be accompanied by a 1-minute video presentation that describes the applicant’s career aspirations and the reasons why they have chosen IQS’ MBA program as well as their academic transcript, CV and two professional references written by former professors or employers on official letterhead with a signature and contact information included, English language test results, proof of proficiency in Spanish if applicable, passport photocopy showing personal information page, proof of payment for the non-refundable €150 application fee made out to its bank account or paid via credit card when submitting the online application form, proof of having completed secondary education such as a high school diploma or equivalent; bachelor degree certificate; transcripts for all years of education at both bachelor and master’s level; GMAT/GRE score if available; two letters of recommendation from previous professors or employers on official letterhead if available; copies of all work certificates if available; video interview responses recorded through its website if available; language qualifications including TOEFL/IELTS/CAE scores if applicable
Barcelona is a nice city to study in, and business schools there offer excellent programs.
If you are interested in studying business and have a desire to live in a unique city, Barcelona might be the ideal place for you. It is one of the most appealing cities of its size, with an impressive cultural life, hundreds of bars and restaurants and miles of beaches. Business is one of its biggest industries and it attracts many students from around the world each year. The programs offered by business schools in Barcelona include everything from part-time study to full-time degrees, so if you are looking to change careers or take your knowledge to the next level without putting your current career on hold there are options available that may be suitable no matter your circumstances.