best book ielts
Cambrige IELTS books 1 to 9
- Cambridge IELTS 1 to 9 are books that are ideal for students who have just started or for those who want to improve their skills in writing, listening and speaking.
- The book covers the four core modules of learning: reading, writing, listening and speaking. Students can try them out in the classroom or at home.
- Each book contains four complete tests for Academic module candidates plus extra Reading and Writing papers for General Training module candidates. This is followed by an answer key and information on how candidates were assessed.
Cambridge IELTS 10
The Cambridge IELTS 10 is one of the best book you can use to prepare for Cambridge Exams. There are four different tests in this book and each test includes an introduction telling you how the test works, a section for Reading, a section for Writing, a section for Listening and an Analysis of the different types of questions asked along with tips on how to answer them. This book also provides useful vocabulary that is frequently used in the IELTS exam as well as specific strategies and tips on how to increase your score. The official answer key is provided at the end of each test so that you can check your own answers.
Cambridge IELTS 11 with Answers
- Cambridge IELTS 11 with Answers contains four authentic IELTS past papers from Cambridge English Language Assessment, providing excellent exam practice.
- The Student’s Book with answers allows students to familiarise themselves with IELTS and to practise examination techniques using authentic tests.
- An introduction to these modules is included in the book, together with an explanation of the scoring system used by Cambridge English Language Assessment.
- The inclusion of a comprehensive section of answers and tape scripts for each test makes the material ideal for students working partly or entirely on their own.
Cambridge IELTS 12 Academic with Answers
Cambridge IELTS 12 contains four authentic IELTS examination papers from Cambridge English Language Assessment, providing excellent exam practice. The Student’s Book with answers allows students to familiarise themselves with IELTS and to practise examination techniques using authentic tests. An introduction to these modules is included in the book, together with an explanation of the scoring system used by Cambridge English Language Assessment. A comprehensive section of answers and tapescripts makes the material ideal for students working partly or entirely on their own.
The inclusion of a comprehensive section of answers and tape-scripts at the back of the Student’s Book makes this volume particularly suitable for self-study.
The website offers free additional practice activities as well as information about the exam, useful links, teacher training videos and details on how to order other products in the series: www.cambridgeenglish.org/prepare-for-your-exam/general-english/c12
Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for the TOEFL Test (with Answers and Audio CD)
If you are preparing for the TOEFL test, this book is a great resource. It will help you improve your grammar and vocabulary in order to get your best possible score on the test. Each chapter of this book contains exercises that allow you to practice different aspects of grammar. The answers are provided at the end of the book so that you can check your work. There is also an audio CD included with this book so that you can hear how each exercise should sound when spoken.
Cambridge Grammar for First Certificate Without Answers
The book includes:
Full support for students preparing for the Cambridge First Certificate in English examination. Based on a corpus of authentic texts and written by experienced teachers, this new edition is fully updated to reflect the latest FCE exams. The accompanying CD-ROM gives students further practice and support, with lots of interactive exercises to help improve grammar accuracy. Clear explanations focus on areas that cause most problems: verb forms and patterns, prepositions, word formation and spelling. Each unit presents a clear topic with model sentences showing how it works followed by practice exercises.#1
Check Your Vocabulary for FCE (Check Your Vocabulary Workbooks)
If you’re looking for a book that will help you gain the lexicon needed to successfully pass the Cambridge First Certificate Exam, Check Your Vocabulary for FCE (Check Your Vocabulary Workbooks) is the ideal choice. It’s been designed specifically to help students improve their vocabulary in order to prepare them for this exam. This book has many useful features, including an answer key at the back that allows students to check their progress and identify potential trouble areas. There are also sections that highlight common mistakes made by candidates and how to avoid them as well as a section on how best to utilize word lists and collocations effectively.
Check your vocabulary A Workbook for Users
To help you prepare for your IELTS examination, we suggest that you start by reviewing this checklist to ensure you have covered all of the topics:
- Are there any words or phrases you do not understand?
- Check that all the words in your writing have been spelled correctly.
- Does the essay answer the question? Does it cover all points required by the task?
- Have you included examples and reasons for your opinions? Do these support your arguments?
- Is there a clear structure to your essay (an introduction, body, and conclusion)?
best ielts book
Cambridge IELTS books 1 to 9 Cambridge IELTS 10 Cambridge IELTS 11 with Answers Cambridge IELTS 12 Academic with Answers Cambridge Grammar and Vocabulary for the TOEFL Test (with Answers and Audio CD)