There are many colleges and universities in Canada that accept IELTS. These include Bow Valley College, Centennial College, Conestoga College, Durham College, Fanshawe College, George Brown College, Georgian College, Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning (Humber College), Lambton College Mohawk college Canada (Niagara college) Red River college Canada (Red River college) Seneca college Canada (Seneca college).
Canada Colleges That Accept Ielts
Bow Valley College
Bow Valley College is a public post-secondary institution in the Canadian province of Alberta. It is the largest college in Alberta, serving around 34,000 full-time students per year at its campuses and learning centres located throughout Calgary, Banff, Canmore and High River. Bow Valley College is also one of Alberta’s most diverse colleges with over 7,600 international students representing over 100 countries. The college offers more than 150 degrees and diplomas including apprenticeships as well as academic upgrading courses for high school graduates who wish to pursue post-secondary education without completing their high school diploma.
Bow Valley College’s main campus is located at 2424 Campus Rd NW Calgary AB T2N 2Z4 Canada
Centennial College is a publicly funded English language college in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Founded in 1966 and named after the 100th anniversary of the incorporation from the Township of Etobicoke, it was merged with two other colleges to form what we know today as Centennial College.
Centennial College offers more than 100 programs in the areas of career, liberal arts and community services.
Conestoga College is a college of applied arts and technology located in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
Conestoga College has campuses in Kitchener, Brantford, Cambridge, Guelph and Stratford.
Durham College is a college of applied arts and technology in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada. Founded in 1964 as “Durham College of Applied Arts and Technology”, it has over 30,000 full-time students and over 5,000 part-time students. The main campus is located at UOIT/DCAT West Campus but they also have campuses at Oshawa Centre, Port Perry High School and Stevenson Composite High School.
In addition to its core courses in business, health care and public safety, Durham College offers apprenticeship programs under the supervision of the Ministry of Training (MTCO).
Fanshawe College is a public college of applied arts and technology in London, Ontario, Canada. The college has three campuses: the main campus in London, a second campus in Woodstock, Ontario and a third in Simcoe County.
The institution was originally founded as the Southwestern Ontario School of Art on September 18th 1967. In 1971 it became known as Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology with an expanded mandate to grant diplomas rather than certificates. In 1975 it moved into its current home at Oxford Street and Central Avenue (the former campus of the University of Western Ontario). In 2001 Fanshawe opened its fourth campus 40 kilometres north-east of London at Sebringville Road & Highway 26 near Simcoe County’s border with Norfolk County.
George Brown College
George Brown College is a public college in Toronto, Canada. It was founded in 1967 and is one of the largest colleges in Canada with more than 70,000 students enrolled through three campuses:
- George Brown College’s main campus is located at 300-722 King Street West on the eastern edge of downtown Toronto and has 17 different buildings as well as its own subway stop on Line 2 Bloor–Danforth.
- The second campus, located at 2200 Rutherford Rd., Ajax opened in September 2010 with programs for business, health sciences, liberal arts and sciences. A third campus opened in Brampton on July 1st 2017 offering programs from the School of Applied Arts & Technology (in partnership with Seneca College) including Accounting Technology Management or Accounting Technology Management; Construction Engineering or Construction Engineering Technician; Early Childhood Education or Early Childhood Education (Infant & Toddler); Electrician Journeyman Electrician Journeyman – Power Distribution Specialist Electrician Journeyman – Power Distribution Specialist (Formerly Powerline Technician); Heavy Duty Mechanic Heavy Duty Mechanic Transportation Equipment/Automotive Repair Technician Automotive Service Technician
Georgian College is one of the largest colleges in Canada. The school has a strong focus on health sciences, business and trades and technology. A large portion of students at Georgian College are enrolled in full-time programs that include skilled trades, apprenticeship training and certificate or diploma programs. The college also offers degrees from bachelor’s to doctoral level through eight faculties:
- The Faculty of Business and Community Development
- The Faculty of Health Sciences
- The Faculty of Public Safety & Justice Services
- The Faculty of Arts
- The Faculty of Technology & Trades -The School Of Continuing Education
Humber College Institute of Technology & Advanced Learning (Humber College)
Humber College is a public college in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It was founded in 1967. Humber offers more than 300 programs at the college and graduate levels. The school has three campuses: Humber North (in North York), Humber East (in Scarborough) and Humber West (in Etobicoke). In addition to its main campus, it has two other campuses: the Lakeshore campus in Etobicoke and a campus at the Finch West station on Line 1 of the Toronto Transit Commission’s subway system.
In 2018, Humber College became one of only six publicly-funded colleges to offer an MBA program in Canada; their MBA program began accepting applications for fall 2019 admission on October 1st 2018 with an expected first cohort entering September 2020.
Lambton College is a public college located in Sarnia, Ontario. It’s a member of the Ontario Colleges Athletic Association and has been operating since 1965.
Mohawk College of Applied Arts and Technology
Mohawk College is a public college in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It was founded in 1967 as a result of a merger between Hamilton Technical Institute and the Hamilton School of Broadcasting.
The university offers over 120 programs leading to certificates and diplomas, as well as bachelor’s degrees. Mohawk College has four campuses: Ancaster Campus (previously called Fennell Campus), Stoney Creek Campus (formerly Eastdale Centre or East Gate), Fennell Avenue West Campus (formerly Downtown Campus), and Ron Joyce Centre for Applied Technology (formerly Trenton Business & Technology Centre).
Niagara college Canada (Niagara college)
Niagara college has a language centre, which can help you improve your English or French skills before starting your studies. Niagara College also has one of the strongest international student populations in Canada, making it easy for students to make friends with people from around the world.
The university offers a variety of courses in both English and French, as well as programs that are taught entirely in a language other than English (for example, if you want to study at an Ontario university but don’t know much English). Some programs are designed specifically for international students—such as International Business Management or Intensive General Studies (English)—and others may be open only to Canadian citizens.
Red River college Canada (Red River college)
The Red River College is a public college in Canada. It is the largest college in Manitoba and also one of the oldest post-secondary institutions in Canada. This institution provides students with numerous academic programs that enable them to succeed in their chosen field.
The Red River College offers over 90 different courses covering areas like business, health sciences, trades and technology, fine arts etc., which are accredited by various associations including the Canadian Colleges Athletic Association (CCAA). The faculty members at this institution have expertise in their respective fields of study. Red River College has three campuses: the Fort Garry campus, the Southdale campus and the Millennium campus. All these campuses are located in Winnipeg city centre or suburbs respectively
Seneca college Canada (Seneca college)
- Seneca college is a public post-secondary institution based in Toronto. It offers more than 100 diploma, bachelor’s, and advanced degree programs to students from all over the world.
- Seneca College has campuses in the following cities: Ajax, Brampton, King City, Markham, Mississauga and Newmarket.
- The college offers majors in subject areas such as business administration; health services management; nursing; hospitality and tourism management; public safety technologies (e.g., firefighting); information technology management; graphic design; computer programming for mobile devices (e.g., iOS apps).
These are the most popular colleges in Canada that accept IELTS.
These are the most popular colleges in Canada that accept IELTS.
- Bow Valley College
- Centennial College
- Conestoga College
- Durham College/University of Ontario Institute of Technology (UOIT)
- Fanshawe College of Applied Arts and Technology
- George Brown College
The above colleges are some of the popular universities in Canada that accept IELTS scores, so if you want to study in any one of these universities, then you should start getting prepared for your English proficiency test now!
In conclusion, IELTS is a popular English language test that many students use to get into university. If you want to study in Canada and are looking for colleges that accept IELTS, then check out the list above!