canada fully funded scholarship
Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships
This is a funding opportunity for students in all disciplines. The Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship program is available to Canadian and international doctoral students who are studying at a Canadian university. This scholarship program provides a stipend of $50,000 per year for up to three years. Applicants must be nominated by the institution at which they plan to study, but it appears that students interested in applying can begin the process before being admitted into an eligible doctoral program. The deadline for applications is October 21, 2020.
Those awarded Vanier scholarships should expect additional funding from their educational institutions while they’re enrolled as doctoral students. A successful nominee will typically receive up to $20,000 per year in institutional support on top of the $50,000 stipend from the Vanier CGS program.
Ontario Graduate Scholarships (OGS) for Canadian Students
The Ontario Graduate Scholarship (OGS) program offers a competitive scholarship to students pursuing graduate studies at Ontario universities. The Canada Scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities (MTCU).
- Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Funded by: Government of Ontario
- Funded to: Students with outstanding academic achievement in their undergraduate degree.
- Benefits: $15,000 for one year of full-time study (or equivalent part-time)
- Eligibility: For students who will be enrolled in a graduate program at an Ontario university. Ontario residency is not required. The OGS is merit-based meaning that academic excellence is the primary criteria on which applications are assessed. The OGS allows students to pursue graduate studies in all disciplines of academic study including humanities, social sciences and natural sciences.
International Development Research Centre (IDRC) Fellowship Program 2019-2020
- The scholarship is offered by the Canadian government and it is available to all fields of study.
- There is no age limit for this scholarship.
- You can apply for this scholarship from all over the world.
- This scholarship program starts in September 2019 and lasts a full year (12 months). The deadline for application submission is January 31, 2019.
Fully Funded University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship 2019
The University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship is intended to benefit full-time graduate students engaged in research, who are in good standing and have achieved a high academic standing. Each year, the university awards approximately 1,000 scholarships to graduate students from around the world.
For each scholarship program, there are specific eligibility requirements. Students should review the eligibility information for each award to which they plan to apply. It’s also important to note that each college or school may make adjustments to the amounts awarded and application due dates as required.
Below is a table showing all the scholarship programs available at the Aboriginal Research Institute (ARI) at Miller Thomson LLP: ARI provides funding opportunities for research projects related to Indigeneity in Canada. Scholarships under this program provide up to $10,000 for MSc and PhD candidates’ research projects per fiscal year (i.e., from April 1st until March 31st). A completed application form must be received no later than June 15th of each year; late applications will not be considered.
2019 Fully Funded York University Graduate Scholarship in Canada
- Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply.
- The scholarship is worth up to $15,000.
- The application deadline is January 15th, 2019.
- This scholarship is available exclusively for full-time students who have been enrolled in a graduate degree at York University.
2019 York University Undergraduate Scholarship in Canada
York University is offering a scholarship for students from around the world with a focus on study in Canada.
This is a fully funded scholarship which covers all the expenses of the students. Students of all disciplines are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The York University President’s Scholarships (YUPS) will be awarded to 150 applicants who demonstrate superior academic achievement, creativity and leadership. The value of each YUPS award is $80,000 paid over eight undergraduate semesters ($10,000 per year).
University of Waterloo Master’s Scholarship for Canadian Students, 2019/2020
The University of Waterloo is announcing fully-funded scholarships for the academic session 2019-2020. These scholarships are available to all citizens around the world without restrictions. It is open to master’s degree candidates in any field of study.
The scholarship will cover tuition fees and other costs for the program.
These scholarships are available to all citizens around the world without restrictions.
These postgraduate scholarships are available to all citizens around the world without restrictions. If you have been searching for fully funded scholarships, this is a great opportunity.
You can apply for these scholarship from anywhere in the world and the application process is online. These scholarships are open to all fields of study. You will be allowed to choose any university in Canada that offers your program of interest and you will be able to freely select the best university that suits your needs.
The application deadline is either in January or September, depending on which session you want to begin your studies (January – Fall Session; September – Winter Session).