Nursing Colleges in Australia for International students
Education in Australia has always been a hot topic, and nursing is no exception. The indicators that make up the basis of top-quality education are the variety of study programs taught by leading practitioners, practice-based curriculums, innovative teaching approaches, and research facilities etc. Nursing schools in Australia live up to these values, and at present some of them rank among the best in the world according to their rankings given by QS world university ranking.
There are a few top nursing schools in Australia that provide an excellent education in the nursing field. Here we have listed the top 10 nursing universities in Australia:
- Australian Catholic University
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University Australia
- Griffith University
- La Trobe University
- Monash University
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT)
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of Notre Dame Australia
Get more information on cheapest nursing courses in australia for international students, nursing course fees in australia for international students, study nursing in australia, international students requirements, study nursing in australia for free and nursing universities in australia.
cheapest nursing courses in australia for international students
One of the most rewarding careers you can have is working as a nurse. The demand for nurses is growing and becoming a nurse could open doors for you all over the world, especially in Australia.
If you want to become a nurse, Australia is a great place to start. In Australia, there are many different nursing programs that you can enroll in that will help you get your degree and launch your nursing career. Some of the popular nursing courses in Australia for international students are:
Bachelor of Nursing Practice, Bachelor of Nursing, Master of Advanced Practice Postgraduate Diploma In Nursing Master of Clinical Nursing
study nursing in australia, international students requirements
If you are an international student, you must fulfil certain requirements to study nursing in Australia. The following are the basic requirements:
• IELTS score of 7 and no score below 6.5 in each of the component, or PTE score 65 or OET score B
• You must have at least 1 year of paid or unpaid experience within the last five years(as asked by the university)
• Evidence of access to sufficient funds.
• Overseas Student Health Cover
• You must have successfully completed at least year 12 of education equivalent to the Australian Qualifications Framework(AQF)
All other relevant documents listed on the Department of Home Affairs visa checklists