free mason scholarship
free mason scholarship
masonic lodge scholarship application 2022
The masonic lodge scholarship is designated for the benefit of worthy young men and women who are past the age of 21, native Americans and their descendants, or who have demonstrated significant community service activities. In order to be eligible, candidates must be current members of a free-mason lodge, working on an approved project within the lodge’s area of interest (art therapy in one particular lodge). Applications may be submitted during February through May each year. No application is necessary if you are already a member of a free-mason lodge. Thank you for your interest.
masonic scholarship 2022
To apply for this scholarship, [insert section title here] has to be written in response to the following question: What do you know about Freemasonry and what could you do with this knowledge?
This is a free mason scholarship, which means you don’t have to pay anything to participate.
To apply, please submit your application by September 19th at 11:59 p.m. (CST) on our website or Facebook page .
Deadline is September 20th at 11:59 p.m. (CST).
masonic lodge scholarship application 2021
To apply, complete the application form and submit it with the required supporting documentation to the address listed on the form.
Applications must be postmarked no later than March 1.
masonic scholarship application
- Masonic scholarship application should be completed online.
- A student must submit a letter of recommendation from a high school counselor or teacher, and an official copy of the student’s transcript (with any high school seal).
- The application will also require you to submit an essay on our topic.
scholarships for masons grandchildren
Scholarships are available on a merit and financial need basis to children of members in good standing as defined by the MSA Policy Manual Section III, Article II, Paragraph E. The applicant must reside in the state of Oklahoma and attend or be planning to attend an accredited college or university within the United States. Public or private high school, tribal school, or homeschooled students are eligible.
If you are interested in this scholarship opportunity and meet the eligibility requirements listed above, please complete an application via our online process. To review detailed scholarship criteria, read through the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) tab before beginning your application.
masonic scholarships new york
It is essential that you apply on time and completely. The deadline for all Masonic Scholarships is February 1st of your senior year in High School. The scholarships are awarded in April.
The scholarships are only available to students who plan to attend an accredited university, college or vocational/technical school and which must be located within the state of New York.
In addition, scholarship applicants must be the children or grandchildren of Freemasons, who meet the following criteria:
- The Masonic member must belong to a lodge in good standing within the Grand Lodge of Free & Accepted Masons in the State of New York for a minimum of two years immediately prior to February 1st of the student’s senior year (i.e., since before February 1st of the junior year).
- The Masonic member was a resident of New York State at least one year prior to applying for membership into his lodge (i.e., since at least before April 1st).
masonic lodge scholarship oklahoma
The process for applying to masonic lodge scholarships is relatively straightforward. If you are an undergraduate student with a decent academic record, yet have financial need, you can apply for a masonic lodge scholarship. The requirements for this scholarship vary depending on the lodge that you wish to attend. For example, the Grand Lodge of Texas has specific scholarships available. There is no single requirement; however, one of these scholarships may be awarded in consideration of such factors as the financial position of the student or their ability to participate in Masonic activities while attending school.
For more information about this scholarship program or other masonic lodge programs, contact your local Grand Lodge or visit their website at www.grandlodgeoftexas.org
The Grand Lodge of Texas provides many scholarships to aspiring students.
The Grand Lodge of Texas provides many scholarships to aspiring students. The application process is competitive and requires thoughtful preparation.
Please note: Applications must be submitted by April 1st each year. For more information, contact the Grand Lodge of Texas at (800) 537-6724.
To apply for a scholarship, students will need to complete the following process:
- Download an application form from the Grand Lodge of Texas website or get in touch with your lodge’s secretary to request a paper copy at (800) 537-6724.
- Fill out all sections of the application form accurately; incomplete applications will not be considered for a scholarship. Double check your answers before submitting your completed application form via email or post.
- Complete and submit all supporting materials listed under “Eligibility Requirements.” You must include these materials with your application in order to be considered for a scholarship award.