fully funded undergraduate scholarships 2021
Note: Only scholarship links are provided.
- This website is not affiliated in any way with the scholarship providers, but only provides information about the scholarships for potential applicants. If you have questions about a particular scholarship, please contact the provider.
Do not contact us with your questions about any of these scholarships.
If you have any questions about any of these scholarships, please contact the scholarship providers directly.
MEXT Scholarships For International Students
The MEXT Scholarship is a Japanese government scholarship program hosted by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) to support international students who wish to study at higher education institutions in Japan.
MEXT Scholarships for undergraduate students provide a monthly allowance of ¥143,000. The scholarship provides an entrance examination fee exemption and full coverage of tuition fees at designated universities. In addition, it provides the International travel round trip tickets and costs (up to ¥106,000 per person), Overseas travel insurance premiums (up to ¥2,400 per month), Cost of documents required upon arrival in Japan.
For graduate school students scholarships are available for master’s degrees and doctoral degrees or professional degree programs at Japanese Universities as regular research student or non-degree student under a tutor system for up to 2 years for Master’s degree program candidates and 5 years for Doctoral degree program candidates.
Chevening Scholarship UK 2021/2022
The following are the steps you need to take to apply for the Chevening scholarship:
- Complete your Chevening application form, including a complete list of the courses you are applying to.
- If required, submit your English language test results by the deadline stated in your country’s profile page (see ‘country profiles’).
- Submit an official university transcript or academic reference letter from each of your previous academic institutions. This must be dated within two years of the date you submit your application and signed by a tutor, professor or academic staff member at each institution. Note that if this is not in English, you will also need to upload an official translation of your transcript or reference letter with your online application.
- Upload a copy of all pages of your current passport or national ID card (if applicable). For more information on what constitutes acceptable proof of identity please see our FAQs below.
- You should provide details of two references who have known you for at least two years professionally and/or academically (this includes referees from education establishments, employers and/or people who have supervised work experience). Referees must be able to comment on aspects such as reasons for wanting to study in the UK, leadership and interpersonal skills, academic abilities and suitability for studying in the UK (including language skills), showing any demonstrated commitment towards issues relevant to their chosen course(s) and any other personal qualities relevant for their chosen course(s).
University of Suffolk Scholarships for UK, EEA and Overseas Students in the U.K, 2021
University of Suffolk Scholarships in the UK is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Undergraduate Degree Program in the United Kingdom. Applicants from all around the world can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship. Furthermore, No Application Fee will be Charged from Applicants. All Academic Fields are available for this Scholarship. In addition, This is a great opportunity to study abroad with all expenses covered by the university. The University of Suffolk is offering scholarships to International Students who want to pursue an Undergraduate degree program. There are several scholarships available like Chancellor’s Medal Award, Vice-Chancellor’s Award and more are given below:
☝️ Click [here](https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z6b2QbaRlUJ8WXf6Pvq3Sl4pO1Mx8WJ0aCwSQ0QF16A/edit#) to view a Google Doc containing these briefs and resulting sections (to copy and paste).
Alliant International University Scholarships for International Students in the USA, 2020
These scholarships are open to international students who want to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree from Alliant International University.
Alliant International University is offering the Scholarships for undergraduate degree in all subjects. These scholarships cover full tuition fees and other expenses. Undergraduate students of Alliant International University have the opportunity to apply for this scholarship program. The goal of the Alliant Scholarship fund is to assist deserving students who, without financial assistance, would be unable to attend Alliant International University.
The educational award will vary per semester as follows: Fall 2020 – $4500; Spring 2021 – $4000; Fall 2021 – $1000; Spring 2022 – $2000 (based on terms of enrollment). Recipients are expected to enroll and remain in a full-time undergraduate course load with a minimum of 12 units (9 units for international online programs) each regular semester with no grade lower than C- each term and maintain good academic standing at their home campus or online campus.
Duchy Agricultural Scholarships for Agricultural Students Worldwide at Harper Adams University in the UK, 2021
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.
Laureate Africa Scholars Program (LASP) 2021 for Young African Leaders to Study in South Africa
The Laureate Africa Scholars Program (LASP) 2021 for Young African Leaders is an initiative of the Network of African Business Schools (NABS), in partnership with Laureate International Universities and Stellenbosch University Business School (USB). It is aimed at qualifying young African students to develop their academic potential, leadership skills, and global citizenship. The program is open to students from Africa interested in pursuing a full-time MBA degree at one of the participating institutions.
About the Scholarship
The Laureate Africa Scholars Program (LASP) will be fully funded for successful scholars. This means that applicants chosen for the LASP scholarship will have all tuition fees covered by Stellenbosch University Business School. Additionally, they will get up to US $15,000 per annum towards living costs while studying at Stellenbosch University. As part of this program, you will also have access to:
- An annual conference hosted by USB where scholars can learn about new trends in business education as well as network with other business leaders and professionals;
- Mentorship opportunities during your MBA program; and
- Professional development which includes access to exclusive online courses as well as online career services such as job postings on USB’s recruitment platform.
Harvard Business School MBA Fellowship for Public and Nonprofit Leaders in the USA, 2021
Harvard Business School is offering its MBA Fellowship for Public and Nonprofit Leaders in the USA.
The program is designed to prepare individuals with a strong commitment to leadership in public service, such as government, education, healthcare, or nonprofit sectors.
To be eligible, applicants must have a college degree from an accredited institution and at least five years of full-time work experience after college graduation. They also need to demonstrate a commitment to public service through their current position or past experiences. This includes holding elected or appointed government positions at any level of government (local, regional/state, or national), serving as a full-time salaried employee in the military or uniformed services of any country, working in the education field (as teacher or school administrator), providing healthcare services either directly to patients or on behalf of a healthcare organization (including biomedical research), serving as employee at an international aid organization (e.g., Red Cross) with direct responsibility for implementing development projects that provide basic resources and services directly to people living in poverty in developing countries and/or post-conflict regions.
Successful candidates will receive two years tuition fees award valued up to USD 120,000 per year.
Applications should be submitted online by December 15th 2020.
Yale Young African Scholars Program (YYAS) 2021 for Young African Scholars [Fully Funded]
The Yale Young African Scholars Program (YYAS) is a program for African high school students who have completed 9th or 10th grade, and are between the ages of 15 and 18. The YYAS 2021 edition will be held at Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. It is an intensive academic and leadership training program that aims to prepare young Africans for success in secondary school and beyond. The YYAS program focuses on academic excellence, leadership development, and global awareness of the challenges facing Africa.
The Chevening Gurukul Scholarship Programme at King’s College London, UK, 2020-2021
This scholarship is for Indians only. As an eligible candidate, you must be a graduate of any discipline, under the age of 30, and have at least 2 years of work experience by 31 July 2020. You must also have one or more outstanding academic or leadership achievements that put you in the top tier of your profession. Preference will be given to candidates with proven professional achievement and prior work experience in the field of journalism and/or media; strong interest in broadcast journalism; commitment to a career in broadcast journalism targeting one or more specific areas such as politics, business, international relations, development issues; passion for telling stories about India/South Asia; a proven ability to produce fresh and original coverage for a range of audiences including international audiences (for instance: editorial writing for newspapers/magazines); training related to relevant skills such as video and audio editing.
ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship by NUS Overseas Colleges in Asia, 2020-2021
The NUS Overseas Colleges program is one of the longest-running undergraduate overseas internship programs in Asia. The ASEAN scholarship supports students from ASEAN countries who are interested in studying for two or three semesters at the National University of Singapore.
If you are under 25 years of age and have outstanding academic results, you may be eligible for this scholarship.
- You must be a citizen of an ASEAN country (Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam) to be considered for this award.
- The applicant must have never previously received any scholarships to study in Singapore before submitting their application.
Reach out to the scholarship providers if you have questions.
You can find more details about each of the scholarships below. If you have any questions, contact the scholarship provider directly. Some of the scholarships are already closed. To apply for the ones that are still open, read the eligibility requirements carefully and send your completed application form to the scholarship provider before their deadline. Note that all these scholarships are for undergraduate candidates only.
To help you find out which scholarships you’re eligible for, we’ve also grouped them into two categories: country/region-specific and open to anyone in the world (including international students).