If you’re one of the many students who are waiting to hear whether or not you’ve been accepted to Harvard, the wait is almost over! The regular decision deadline for the Class of 2020 is December 1st. Make sure to apply as soon as possible, since there is no guarantee that your application will be accepted after the deadline.
What is the Harvard Regular Decision deadline?
The Harvard Regular Decision deadline is December 1st.
How to apply to Harvard
Harvard is one of the most prestigious universities in the world, and to be admitted, you need to be a strong applicant.
Here are a few tips to help you apply to Harvard:
1. Start early. The earlier you start your application process, the better. You’ll have more time to polish your essays and letters of recommendation.
2. Write well. Your essays and letters of recommendation should be well-written and interesting. Harvard is looking for candidates with strong writing skills.
3. Get recommendations. Recommending someone to Harvard is an important part of the admission process. Find out who at your school is recommended for admission to Harvard and ask them to write a letter of recommendation for you.
4.Find a mentor. If you’re not sure how to write an essay or what kind of letter of recommendation to include, find a mentor who can help guide you through the application process. There are plenty of resources available online and on campus that can help you prepare for Harvard admissions.”
What are the admission requirements?
Harvard is one of the most selective universities in the world, so it’ll be difficult for you to get in without meeting their very specific admission requirements. To be considered for admission, you’ll need a high school diploma or equivalent, SAT or ACT scores between 1540 and 2100 (depending on your ability level), 3.0 GPA, and letters of recommendation from teachers, employers, or leaders in your field. If all of that sounds like too much work, you may want to consider applying to one of Harvard’s many deferred admission programs.
How to submit your application
Harvard’s regular decision deadline is January 15th. Here are some tips on how to submit your application:
1. Start early. The earlier you start, the better your chances of getting your application in on time.
2. Use a template. Harvard accepts applications using a standardized online application form. If you’ve already created atemplate for other colleges, use it to submit your Harvard application.
3. Get organized. Keep all of your application materials—including essays, letters of recommendation, and transcripts—in one place so you can easily upload them when you submit your application.
4. Use scholarship resources. Many colleges offer scholarships specifically for students applying to Harvard. Check with your school’s financial aid office to learn more about available scholarships and grants.
5. Networking is key. Although there is no guarantee that you will be accepted into Harvard, talking to people who have already been through the process can help you prepare and make the best possible impression on admissions officers.
How to know if you have been accepted to Harvard
Harvard has a regular decision deadline of Feb. 15. Here are five ways to know if you have been accepted:
1. Check your admissions status on the Harvard website:
2. Check your school’s website for a notification from Harvard:
3. Contact Harvard Admissions about your admission status:
4. Contact your college’s admissions office to inquire about your admission status:
5. Attend an information session at Harvard:
When is the deadline to apply?
The deadline to apply to Harvard is September 1st.
What are the consequences if I don’t submit my application by the deadline?
If you don’t submit your application by the regular decision deadline, you may not be considered for admission. Although there is no guarantee, if you apply after the deadline and are admitted, you may need to withdraw from some classes. Admissions staff will work with you to determine an appropriate plan.
Harvard admission applications are now open! If you’re considering applying to Harvard, don’t wait any longer – get started today and be sure to review our important deadlines. The Early Action deadline is November 1st, and the Regular Decision deadline is December 15th. Don’t miss your chance to become part of one of the most iconic universities in the world!