international maverick scholarship
International Maverick Scholarship
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.
You can apply for the International Maverick Scholarship if you’re a first-year international freshman, or a transfer student from another country.
- You can apply for the International Maverick Scholarship if you’re a first-year international freshman, or a transfer student from another country.
- This scholarship is available for all majors and is only available for full-time students (12 hours per semester).
- It’s renewable for up to four years as long as you maintain a 3.0 GPA and remain enrolled full-time at UT Arlington.
To apply, provide official transcripts from each post-secondary institution that you have attended.
To apply, provide official transcripts from each post-secondary institution that you have attended. Only official transcripts will be accepted; unofficial transcripts will not be sufficient. These documents should list your coursework, the name of the institution, and the grades received for each course. Transcripts should be sent directly to UNO by mail at:
Office of Admissions
University of Nebraska at Omaha,
6001 Dodge St., EAB 102
Omaha, NE 68182-0225
If you are an international freshman applying to UNO, be sure to apply as early as possible and submit your final high school transcript and SAT/ACT scores.
If you’re an international freshman applying to UNO, we strongly encourage you to apply as early as possible. Due to the time it takes for the immigration forms to be processed and approved before entering the United States, we want these forms processed and approved with plenty of time for you to make travel arrangements for your arrival.
When submitting your application, please submit your final high school transcripts and SAT/ACT scores as soon as they are available so that we can process your admissions decisions efficiently. Submitting this information earlier will allow us more time to review all pieces of your application prior to making an admissions decision.
This is also extremely important due financial aid processing reasons: The earlier you are admitted into UNO, the sooner you can apply for financial aid offered through the university! This ensures that if you qualify for any scholarships or other types of aid offered by UNO, that those funds will be in place when classes begin!
Review the deadline dates for international students.
International applicants must be aware of the following deadline dates for admission consideration and scholarship eligibility:
- December 1, 2020 (Freshman and Transfer) – Admissions application and scholarship application submitted
- February 1, 2021 (Freshman and Transfer) – Fall enrollment deposit paid
- June 1, 2021 (Transfer only) – Fall enrollment deposit paid
International students who plan to enroll at UNO must pay the $200 enrollment deposit after they receive an admissions decision.
International students who plan to enroll at UNO must pay the $200 enrollment deposit after they receive an admissions decision. Deposits are non-refundable.
Submit the $200 enrollment deposit by credit card through MavLINK, or wire funds to:
UNO Office of International Admissions & Orientation
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street
EC 036, Room 108
Omaha, NE 68182-0188
Phone Number: 402-554-2341 Fax Number: 402-554-3746 Email us: email@example.com
The International Maverick Scholarship is available to international freshman and transfer students who meet certain requirements.
If you’re interested in applying for the International Maverick Scholarship, here are a few things to keep in mind about this award:
- Eligibility: To be eligible for the International Maverick Scholarship, you must be an international first-year or transfer student and you must plan to attend full time.
- Application process: If you’re eligible for the scholarship and ready to apply, fill out the application.
- Amount of award: The International Maverick Scholarship awards $5,000 per year.
- Deadline to apply: Applications are due on May 1st