List Of Online Colleges That Offer Laptops
Online colleges are more and more popular these days. There are many reasons why students decide to take their education online, such as financial, family issues or simply because they want to. In this article we will review some of the best online colleges that offer laptops to their students.
University of Southern New Hampshire
The University of Southern New Hampshire is one of the schools on this list that offers laptops to all students in their online programs. The minimum requirements for a laptop include:
- Windows 10 or higher operating system
- Intel Core i5 processor (or equivalent AMD) with 2 GHz speed or higher
- 4GB RAM (8GB recommended)
- 128GB internal storage space for storing and running your applications, but you can also add an external storage device such as a flash drive or USB drive
Northwest Missouri State University
Northwest Missouri State University offers laptop loan to its students. The Laptop Loan Program allows students to borrow a laptop computer for use during their time at Northwest.
- Laptop Loan Agreement: The agreement is the contract between you (the student) and the university that outlines what you can and cannot do with your laptop computer. It includes information about how long you’re allowed to keep it, what happens if something happens to it while in your possession, and when it must be returned after graduation or withdrawal from school.
- Laptop Loan Application: This form asks questions about where you live, whether or not you have an internet connection at home, etc., so they know if they can provide a source of power for the device as well as what kind of insurance will cover any damage done by theft or accident during transit back home after graduation day has come around again.
- Requirements: You may be eligible for this program if both YOUR GPA AND YOUR FINANCIAL AID STATUS meet certain requirements set forth by Northwest Missouri State University’s Financial Aid Office (FAO). If either one falls below these levels then no funding will come through – no matter how much money was left over after tuition was paid out!
Western Governors University
Western Governors University is an accredited, nonprofit online university. It was founded in 1997 and offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in the areas of business, information technology, education, and health professions. WGU has a variety of online degree programs that are convenient for working adults who want to pursue their education at night or on weekends.
In addition to its academic programs offered through traditional residential campuses throughout the U.S., WGU also offers its Bachelor of Computer Science degree program entirely online as well as several other courses through its Western Virtual Campus (WVC). The WVC allows students around the world access to high-quality education via interactive video conferencing technology rather than needing face-to-face interaction between professors and students during lectures or office hours like many traditional colleges do today; however there are some exceptions depending upon your program format type selected which will be discussed later in this article under ‘Program Format Types’.
University of Arkansas
University of Arkansas
The University of Arkansas is a public institution in Fayetteville, Arkansas. The university was founded in 1871 and is ranked 111th among all national universities and colleges by U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 Best Colleges Rankings. It has an acceptance rate of 80%.
The campus consists of over 200 buildings across 1,400 acres and features more than 100 active student organizations that provide opportunities for involvement outside the classroom. The university boasts a world-class art museum, as well as other galleries featuring traveling exhibitions from museums across the country; three museums dedicated to Native American culture; state-of-the-art performing arts centers; stadium seating theaters designed specifically for cinema studies courses; performing arts venues including the Walton Arts Center—home to Broadway productions; dance studios on campus where students can take classes at no additional cost (a benefit unique among public institutions); one hundred gardens representing approximately 40 countries around the world; greenhouses where students can grow plants used in their experiments or observation projects in botany/biology classes (another unique benefit).
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University (ERAU) is a private, nonprofit, regionally accredited university with a main campus in Daytona Beach, Florida, and additional campuses in Prescott, AZ; Prescott, AZ; Melbourne, FL; Orlando, FL; and Worldwide.
The university specializes in aviation & aerospace science and offers programs for bachelor’s degrees , masters degrees , doctorate degrees , associate degree s & certificate s.
New England College
New England College is a private, nonprofit, coeducational, residential, four-year liberal arts college located in Henniker, New Hampshire, United States.
The school was founded in 1879 and today has an enrollment of 1,065 students from across the country and around the world. The student body represents more than 40 states.
New England College offers bachelor’s degrees ( BA/BS) in 26 majors as well as master’s degrees (MA) in five areas: business administration; communication; counseling & human services; education; social work.
Southern California University for Professional Studies
Southern California University for Professional Studies (SCUPS) is an online university that offers a variety of undergraduate and graduate degrees. SCUPS is regionally accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission.
Southern California University for Professional Studies is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
Sterling College is a private, four-year liberal arts college located in Craftsbury Common, Vermont. The college has an undergraduate student body of approximately 200 students, and offers both an associate’s degree program and a bachelor’s degree program. Sterling College is also well known for its focus on sustainability and green initiatives.
The school’s online programs include an associate’s degree in Liberal Arts and Sciences with a concentration in Ecology & Sustainability Studies or Sustainable Business Management; as well as a bachelor’s degrees in Environmental Studies with concentrations in Ecological Restoration or Sustainable Food Systems; Environmental Entrepreneurship & Renewable Energy Systems; Natural Resources Management & Policy; Sustainability Management; and Wilderness Therapy Leadership (Certificate).
Ashford University is a for-profit university that offers online degrees. The following fields are offered at Ashford:
Colorado Technical University
Colorado Technical University has a laptop program and provides students with the tools they need to succeed. The cost of the laptop is $1,000, and it includes:
- An Intel Core i5 processor
- 8 GB RAM
- 256 GB SSD storage drive (SSD stands for solid state drive)
Students can sign up for this program through their student portal or by talking to their advisor at Colorado Technical University. To keep your laptop running smoothly and efficiently, follow these steps:
- Keep your computer in good condition by cleaning it regularly with a soft cloth or microfiber cloth that you can buy at any electronics store if necessary; keep your computer cool by making sure there’s adequate ventilation around it; avoid storing liquids near electronic devices like laptops because doing so could cause damage over time; don’t use any cords other than those provided by the manufacturer of your laptop because using other cords could damage components inside the device such as its hard drive or motherboard (the part that contains most hardware).
University of Wisconsin Whitewater
University of Wisconsin Whitewater
College Online, College Classes Online
University of Wisconsin Whitewater offers a variety of online classes and programs that can help you earn your college degree. The university offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees in its online school, with the most popular being its Bachelor of Science in Business Administration; this program allows students to study business management while learning more about traditional topics like leadership skills and ethics. Additionally, UW-Whitewater provides an online Master’s Degree in Education that prepares students for careers teaching students at all levels.
Capella University was founded in 1993 and is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. It has over 80 locations across the United States, including campuses in California and Florida. Capella offers Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees in a variety of fields, including healthcare administration and business management.
The school also offers many online programs at three different levels: Professional Certificate, Associate’s Degree, and Bachelor’s Degree. Students can enroll part-time or full-time, depending on their needs. Full-time students will typically spend around 20 hours per week studying; part-time students spend between 12–15 hours per week studying.
Online Colleges That Offer Laptops
To help you navigate the online college world, we’ve put together a list of universities that offer their students laptops and other technology. These colleges are all accredited members of their state’s higher education system and also have an online presence:
- University of Southern New Hampshire
- Northwest Missouri State University
- Western Governors University
- University of Arkansas (UARK)
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- New England College
Southern California University for Professional Studies (SCUPS) offers laptop loans as well as other options that vary by program. Students can choose between a 13″ Macbook Air or 13″ Macbook Pro Retina laptop with the option to purchase it at the end of their time in school if they wish to own it themselves. For more information on SCUPS’ laptop loan program, visit [link].
These are just some of the colleges that offer laptops to their students. There are other schools that may have different policies or may not even provide laptops at all. However, it is important to remember that many online schools do not require students to purchase their own computer because they already have one available for use on campus or through an internet connection at home.