md mph salary
MD MPH Salary in the US
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.
The average MD MPH salary varies from $200,000 to $300,000.
On average, MD MPH professionals with a Master’s Degree in Public Health can earn anywhere from $200,000 to $300,000. That breaks down to $10,000 to $15,000 per month or just over $2,500 per week and is equivalent to about $51 an hour. With this kind of salary range for an MD MPH position it’s easy to see why so many people choose this lucrative career path.
Facilities like hospitals offer a median salary of $268,600.
- Facilities like hospitals offer a median salary of $268,600, according to Salary.com.
- Nonprofit organizations tend to pay less than for-profit ones, and the average MD MPH salary in this sector is around $260,000.
- Private practices are also an option that provides an average salary of $266,000.
Private practices and non-profit organizations compensate their employees with a median salary of $260,000.
When working for private practices and non-profit organizations your median salary will be $260,000. Because the demand for MD MPH workers is higher in the private sector than the public, you’ll receive a higher wage there. Furthermore, if you work as a traveling doctor or start up your own practice, your pay rate may increase based on need and patient load.
MD MPH graduates can also find jobs in non-profit organizations such as churches, hospitals, homeless shelters and schools.
Private and corporate services pay their employees a median salary of $266,000.
Private and corporate services pay their employees a median salary of $266,000. The average salary is between $200,000 and $300,000. This means that half of the medical doctors in private practice make less than $266,000, while the other half make more than this amount annually.
People that hold both an MD and MPH degree can make six figures.
- How much money you can make with an MD MPH degree
- Are there jobs for people who have an MD MPH degree?
- What is it like to get an MD MPH degree?
- Some data on how long it takes to earn a dual degree in these fields