Feeding two babies at the same time can be a challenge, but My Brest Friend makes that easier. It stays in place while you feed. With other nursing pillows, your babies can fall off- not with this one. The pillow has extra long straps to fit any size mom waist so it doesn’t topple over when you move around. It’s helpful for breastfeeding and bottle feeding. The pillow gives you a back rest for upright feeding
My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow For Twins
1 Feeding two babies at the same time can be a challenge, but My Brest Friend makes that easier.
Feeding two babies at the same time can be a challenge, but My Brest Friend makes that easier. If you’re breastfeeding twins, you know that it’s already a lot to juggle. Breastfeeding can be much more challenging for you and your babies than for singleton parents because of the extra time and effort required to maintain good supply. You may have heard of or experienced problems like low milk production or poor latch, which can cause pain for mom and baby alike—and make feeding more difficult for both of you.
My Brest Friend is designed with these issues in mind—it’s easy to use, lightweight enough so that one person can hold both babies while feeding them simultaneously, secure enough so that it won’t slide around or fall off during feedings (even if they cry!), comfortable enough so that everyone feels happy during feedings (no matter how long they last), and adjustable enough so different sized families can use it comfortably without having to buy additional sizes!
2 It stays in place while you feed.
The Brest Friend Nursing Pillow for Twins goes where you go. It has a wide base and four straps to secure it in place.
- Two straps go around your waist, so that you don’t have to worry about the pillow falling out of place during feeding. These are adjustable with Velcro.
- Two more straps go around your neck, which keeps the pillow from slipping down when your baby is feeding in a seated position. These are also adjustable with Velcro.
- The final strap goes around both of your arms (one arm per strap), which helps keep the pillow stable while they’re feeding on either side of you so that they don’t knock it over with their movements or hands! This one is also adjustable with Velcro at both ends, making it easy for parents who have different thicknesses between their arms or shoulders!
3 With other nursing pillows, your babies can fall off- not with this one.
- Other nursing pillows don’t have straps to hold the babies in place
- Other nursing pillows don’t have a backrest for upright feeding
- Other nursing pillows don’t have extra long straps to fit any size mom waist
4 The pillow has extra long straps to fit any size mom waist so it doesn’t topple over when you move around.
- The pillow has extra long straps to fit any size mom waist so it doesn’t topple over when you move around.
- The strap length is adjustable, which means you can use this nursing pillow for all types of moms!
- They’re made out of a soft, breathable material that feels nice against your skin while you nurse.
- They are wide enough in order to support the weight of your baby during feedings.
5 It’s helpful for breastfeeding and bottle feeding.
The My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow For Twins is a must-have for any nursing mother. This pillow can be used for breastfeeding, bottle feeding and tandem breastfeeding (breastfeeding two babies at the same time). It can also be used from birth to toddlerhood. The pillow will fit your newborns and up, making it easy to carry around when you are out in public or traveling.
This product is perfect for mothers who have twins or multiples because the cushioned part of the pillow allows you to place one baby at a time on your lap with ease—no need for multiple pillows! It comes with adjustable straps so that you can find just the right fit for yourself as well as whatever clothing style suits your body type best—whether it’s jeans and a long shirt or yoga pants and a tank top, this nursing pillow will keep them secure in place while still providing comfort during feeding time.”
6 The pillow gives you a back rest for upright feeding.
The Brest Friend Nursing Pillow for Twins is designed to help you sit up straight for breastfeeding and bottle feeding. The pillow provides a back rest so you can recline and relax while feeding your babies. It helps you keep a good posture while feeding, which reduces the strain on your body. The pillow also keeps baby’s head in an upright position, making it easier to latch on and get a good latch. The soft material of the pillow makes it comfortable for both mommy and baby to use.
7 The My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow For Twins is specially designed to make feeding two at once easier on moms.
The My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow For Twins is specially designed to make feeding two at once easier on moms. The pillow is designed to fit the shape of your body and this helps to keep you comfortable, especially if you have had a c-section or are recovering from any type of surgery. You can use it as soon as you get home from hospital, which means that you won’t need to rely on other pillows around the house until then.
The My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow For Twins has been designed with a curve in the middle that supports your back while nursing two babies at once. This helps relieve some of the pressure that builds up when leaning over one baby and trying not to miss any feedings because they are both crying for food!
The special design also keeps both babies in place so that they don’t roll out of position while feeding them simultaneously (which can happen with regular nursing pillows).
My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow For Twins is a great product for moms who are trying to breastfeed and bottle feed two babies at once. It makes it much easier for moms to feed their infants without worrying about them falling off or tipping over during the feeding process. The pillow stays in place while you move around, whether it be going from sitting up straight or leaning back on your bed with pillows behind each shoulder blade for support when holding your babies upright so they’re not lying flat on anything like blankets/sheets etc…