Navient Student Loan Pay By Phone
If you want to make a payment over the phone or speak with a customer service representative about your student loan account, you can call 1-800-722-1300. In most cases, it’s best to make your payments online or by mail. But if you need to pay over the phone, here’s how: Dial 1-888-272-5543; Press “1” for automated payments; Enter your account number followed by your PIN (see below); Press “3” for automated payments; Enter amount owed followed by confirmation code in the box provided (if applicable).
After that, Navient will send an electronic payment notice showing that your payment was received successfully within 24 hours of receiving funds from your bank account or credit card company on file with us. If this does not occur within 24 hours after submitting payment via telephone please contact us at 1(800) 722 6723 immediately so we can assist you further with resolving this issue.”
Navient Student Loan Pay By Phone
1 Navient Student Loan Pay By Phone
You can also make automated payments by phone.
- Dial 1-888-272-5543 to make automated payments over the phone.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., ET, or on weekends from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., ET, you may call 1-800-722-1300 (TDD/TTY users should call 1-800-848-2990). A customer service representative will help you answer questions and resolve issues related to your account with Navient Student Loans that are serviced by Navient Corporation (Navient).
2 Dial 1-888-272-5543 to make automated payments over the phone.
To make a payment by phone, you will need the following information:
- The name of your loan servicer
- Your student loan account number (or NSLDS Loan Identifier)
- Your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax Identification Number (TIN). You can also use an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) if you don’t have a SSN.
For example, if your loan was serviced by Navient and your NSLDS Loan Identifier is “L0043,” then you would dial 1-888-272-5543. If you don’t know this information yet, go here to find out how to get it
3 Dial 1-800-722-1300 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., ET, to speak with a customer service representative about your account.
To make a payment over the phone, dial 1-800-722-1300 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., ET. You will hear options for making payments (including over the phone).
4 Dial 1-800-722-1300 and follow the prompts to use the automated system to obtain general information about your account 24/7.
You can call 1-800-722-1300 to obtain general information about your student loan account 24/7.
If you have a question that cannot be answered by the automated system, dial 1-800-722-1300 and follow the prompts to speak with a representative 24/7.
5 Send a check or money order along with your payment coupon to these addresses. You can also use this address if you wish to communicate with Navient in writing but don’t have an enclosed payment coupon. If you have a private student loan from Sallie Mae, pay Sallie Mae at P.O. Box 540906, Atlanta, GA 30354-0906.
If you wish to communicate with Navient in writing, but don’t have an enclosed payment coupon, send your letter to:
National Collector Operations
P.O. Box 609014
Wilmington, DE 19860-9014
6 After you specify your reason for calling, you will hear options for making payments (including over the phone), speaking with a customer service representative and general information about your student loan account.
Navient offers many ways to make payments and speak with a customer service representative.
- Call (855) 779-8782 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Use the automated phone system: Press option 9 if you want to make a payment by phone or press option 1 if you need to speak with a customer service representative.
In addition, Navient has created this website as an additional resource for its customers who have questions about their student loans.
Navient Student Loans provides students and parents with access to a variety of payment options. If you have questions about your account or would like to speak with someone about making payments, dial 1-800-722-1300 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m., ET, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org anytime day or night. You can also visit the Navient website at www.navientstudentloans.com/payments for more information on how to make payments online by phone or mail.