What is the NMHU Portal?
NMHU Portal is a single sign-on service for Higher Education. The platform provides you access to many University resources and services, such as email, registration, etc. with just one login.
Why should I use the NMHU Portal?
If you are a student at New Mexico Highlands University, you will be given an account with your personal username and password. You can use your account to log in to the NMHU Portal from any location that has internet connection and get access to all of the online university resources available for students like yourself!
How do I log in to the portal?
To log in to your personal NMHU account: Go to http://portal.nmhu.edu Enter your username (your full Highlands email address) and password into their respective fields Click on Log In Your browser will then redirect you into your personal portal page
The NMHU Portal is where students register for classes and pay bills.
The NMHU Portal is a secure website where you can:
- register for classes
- access your personal information
- access your academic information
- pay bills
- access services and resources available to you.
The portal has the tools and information you need to succeed at NMHU:
The portal has the tools and information you need to succeed at NMHU: It is a one stop shop for university resources containing everything from forms to logins.
You can find all of the following on the portal:
- Personal information, including contact info, emergency contacts, legal name, address, etc.
- Registration for classes.
- Access to your grades.
- Report cards and transcripts.
- Financial Aid award status and disbursements.
- Billing status and payments due (if any).
- A campus calendar of events, sports games, holidays and more.
Course schedules | Registration | Financial aid information | Grades | Academic advising | Request official transcripts | Pay your bill | Buy your parking pass | View your financial aid package | Find out about upcoming campus events
- Course schedules
- Financial aid information
- Academic advising
- Request official transcripts
- Pay your bill
- Buy your parking pass
- View your financial aid package
- Find out about upcoming campus events
After logging in, you will be able to access all of the portal’s resources in an easy-to-use tabs format. Navigate between tabs using the buttons along the top of the page, or use the drop-down menus under My Account & Resources or Student Services.
Now that you’ve logged in, let’s navigate our way around the portal. Navigate between tabs using the buttons along the top of the page, or use the drop-down menus under My Account & Resources or Student Services.
If you need to access your NetID email account, click on My Resources and then Email. If you need to access student services like registration and financial aid, click on Student Services.
Login to access your portal
- Go to portal.nmhu.edu
- Select student portal login.
- Enter your username and password, and click “login” to access your portal.