nursing scholarships in uk
The Lord Snowdon Scholarship 2020-2021
The scholarship is open to UK and international students. It is available for postgraduate studies in the field of nursing. The Lord Snowdon Scholarship is funded by Lord Snowdon, The Princess Royal and the Florence Nightingale Foundation. The aim of this scholarship is to develop tomorrow’s leaders in the field of health care nursing.
The scholarships are available for the 2020-2021 academic year. Each student will get £1,000 per annum towards tuition fees from 2020 to 2021. To apply for this scholarship, you must complete an application form and submit a personal statement (maximum one side A4).
Oxford University Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships UK 2020
The Oxford University Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarships UK 2020 is open for international students from low-income countries. The scholarships cover both tuition fees and living expenses. Students can choose from various academic fields to study an undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Students must have unconditional offers by an appropriate deadline, which can be obtained through the standard UCAS application route, as well as any additional requirements specified by the college or department
>>> Eligibility Criteria:<<<
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefits: The scholarship will cover both tuition fees and living expenses.
Application Deadline: There is no specific deadline for this scholarship but it depends on when a university place is secured by students.
The North America Cambridge Scholarships 2020-2021
The North America Cambridge Scholarships 2020-2021 is available to all students who are residents of Canada and the United States. This scholarship is designed to help students from North America start their graduate studies at the University of Cambridge.
- Students should be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States or Canada by 1 October 2020.
- Students must hold a BA/BSc Honours degree from an American or Canadian university by 1 October 2020.
- Students should be applying to begin a new master’s degree at Cambridge in October 2020 and must have applied for admission by 7 January 2020 using the application link to be found here: https://www.graduate.study.cam.ac.uk/courses/directory/sgsocgeog
Scholarships at Newcastle University UK 2020-2021
This scholarship is for students from Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Singapore. Students must be applying to an undergraduate course at Newcastle University in the 2020/21 academic year. You must be required to pay international student fees and hold the offer of a place on your chosen course.
The following courses are not eligible for this scholarship: Medicine, Dentistry, Veterinary Medicine and Surgery, Architecture BSc (Hons), All combined degrees with any of the above courses as a main degree subject or one of two degree subjects
Scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit as well as financial need.
United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI) Global Undergraduate Students Grants 2020
This scholarship is available for undergraduate students from all over the world to pursue selected courses offered by the University.
- The amount of scholarship: Up to $35,000;
- Deadline: November 20th 2020
- Country of study: UK
- Eligibility: To be eligible you must meet the following requirements:
Applicants must have achieved a high school degree or equivalent. Applicants will be required to submit evidence during the application process.
For more information and how to apply, please visit official website here https://unai.org/scholarships
Bristol University International Postdoctoral Fellowships Program 2020
- The University of Bristol’s International Postdoctoral Fellowships Program is a competitive program that aims to attract the best and brightest postdoctoral researchers from across the globe.
- The program provides funding for up to three years for you to work with some of the best researchers in your field.
- You can apply for an international postgraduate fellowship if you have completed or are completing your PhD, or have carried out research at a similar level (if you obtained your qualification outside of the UK).
- The University of Bristol is a red brick research university located in Bristol, United Kingdom.
The University of Manchester Fully Funded MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program 2020 for African Students
The University of Manchester and the MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program are offering a fully funded scholarship opportunity to African students who wants to undergo a Masters degree program at the Institution.
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at The University of Manchester will support up to 88 fully-funded scholarships over 10 years for academically talented young people from Sub-Saharan Africa with leadership potential and a commitment/demonstrated record of giving back to their communities. The Scholars will receive financial, academic, social and emotional support for the duration of their studies. They will also be equipped with skills and knowledge through experiential learning opportunities which will enable them to make a meaningful contribution in their communities and countries. We expect that many of our graduates will fulfil leadership roles in academia, civil society, business and government in Africa.
The Scholarships will be awarded on an annual basis (starting September 2019) over ten years as part of the highly successful MasterCard Foundation Scholars Program at The University of Manchester (MCFSP).
Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) Fellowship Program on Public Health Nursing USA 2020
- This is a one year fellowship program
- The focus of this program is on nursing education, leadership and research
- The objective of this fellowship program is to give nurse participants the opportunities to work in public health nursing and get involved in some aspects of public health.
- This fellowship program is good for nurses who want to advance their careers
The Alameda County Public Health Department (ACPHD) Fellowship Program on Public Health Nursing USA 2020 provides stipend of $65,000 per fellow per annum.
International Doctorate Scholarship in Advanced Robotics Germany 2020-2021
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.
AEFIS PhD Scholarship in Quantitative Ecology Melbourne, Australia 2020
There are four types of RTP scholarships:
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) International Fee Offset Scholarship
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Living Allowance Stipend Scholarship
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) Supplementary Scholarship
San Jose State University International Graduate Student Scholarships USA 2019-2020
It is clear from the title that you are eligible for this scholarship if you are a graduate student in the USA.
You must apply for admission to SJSU by 1st March, 2019 for the 2019-2020 academic year to be considered for this scholarship. Alternatively, if you have already been admitted to SJSU and you applied for admission by 1st March, 2019, then you can still be eligible.
There is no application process or form that needs to be completed in order to qualify. The scholarship will be awarded based on merit and financial need as determined by your answers provided on the International Graduate Application Form.
Nursing Scholarship Opportunities for study in UK, USA, Germany and Australia.
Scholarships for the students of nursing are offered by various colleges, universities and government institutions. These scholarships are offered for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. There are different scholarships available for American and International students as well. The eligibility criteria differ as per the type of scholarship offered. The list below is not exhaustive but includes some of the most popular scholarships available to nursing students worldwide:
- United Kingdom Scholarships
- Wolfson Harkness Fellowships – this fellowship is a merit based scholarship provided to young physicians, nurses or midwives to improve their academic or clinical experience in North America with intensive exposure to the international health policy decision-making process in Washington DC
- Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme at University of Warwick – this scholarship program has been set up by the University of Warwick in association with National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) to prepare nurses, allied health professionals, medical practitioners and social scientists for leading roles in research management within NHS settings
- USA Scholarships
- Nursing Undergraduate Scholarships – this is a need based scholarship provided by Robert Wood Johnson Foundation (RWJF) to support undergraduate nursing education programs at schools across US aiming at improving healthcare system through Nursing workforce development, Knowledge building and dissemination and Nurses on Boards Coalition initiative. You can find out more details here
- Germany Scholarships
- DAAD Undergraduate Scholarships – these scholarships are awarded every year to foreign graduates who wish to pursue their undergraduate studies in Germany. The application deadline varies depending upon the study course applied for
- Australia Scholarships
- PhD Scholarships at Victoria University – these scholarships are provided by Victoria University for Doctoral degrees by research related to all disciplines including medicine