nursing schools and their cut off mark
nursing schools and their cut off mark
ABUAD cut off mark
ABUAD cut off mark is 180. To gain admission into the university, you should have at least 5 credit passes in your O’level result, your JAMB score must not be below 180 and you are to purchase an ABUAD POST UTME form and sit for the examination.
OAU cut off mark
The cut off mark for OAU is 180. This means that if you have a total of 180 and above in your UTME, then you can easily buy their form and register for OAU post utme.
But some people have been asking; what is the cut off mark for OAU post utme?
Well, I don’t blame them. After all, it makes no sense to be told that something is called post UTME when it’s actually not after your UTME exam.
So first thing first: The OAU post utme has nothing to do with anyone’s JAMB score. Nothing at all! It’s just a screening exercise they conduct annually to determine who qualifies to study in their school or not. It has nothing to do with any JAMB score at all!
UNILORIN cut off mark
You’ve done your research, and you know that UNILORIN has the nursing program you’d like to attend. Great! Now all you have to do is meet their cut off marks. According to JAMB’s 2020 statistics, the minimum UTME score required for admission into any department at UNILORIN is 180. If you’re interested in direct entry, your minimum should be 40.
UNIOSUN cut off mark
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) has fixed her cut-off mark at 180.
This means you can only choose UNIOSUN as your first choice, and not second choice, third choice or fourth choice.
If you scored up to 180 in your JAMB UTME Examination, then UNIOSUN is for you.
AAUA cut off mark
- Similar to many other universities, AAUA’s mandatory JAMB cut off mark is 160
- In addition, all four JAMB subjects are accepted for all courses.
- Like the other schools of nursing in Nigeria, AAUA also accepts all O’level subjects for admission
DELSU cut off mark
If you’re interested in studying nursing at DELSU, then you should know that the minimum marks needed for admission is 180.
OOU Sudent portal login
In order to login to the student portal, you must visit http://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/Enter your username and password in the login area of the siteYour username and password will be sent to you after you are offered admission into OOU
After you have successfully logged in, click on the course registration tabSelect the courses you want to register forClick “Submit”You will see a list of courses that you registered for
FUTA cut off mark
The FUTA cut off mark is 180. What this means is that you need to score at least 180 out of a possible 400 to gain admission into the school. However, this doesn’t mean you will automatically get admitted with this score as there’s still a post UTME screening exercise which may require you to score above the cut off mark before being offered admission.
LAUTECH Cut off Mark
The minimum cut off mark for Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is 180. That means that if you score a 180 on your JAMB exam, then you’re eligible to apply to the university. The cut off mark depends on the course you want to study though. If you want to study medicine and surgery at LAUTECH, the cut off mark is 250 and above. For nursing, it’s 180 and above.
EKSU Cut Off Mark
The university has a total student population of over 40,000 and it is also one of the most sought after higher institutions in Nigeria. The university also ranks among the top 10 universities in Nigeria that are known for their academic excellence. It is also known for its friendly environment and this obviously helps students to learn and grow academically.
Apart from the afore-mentioned courses, some other courses that are offered in the institution include; Accountancy/Accounting, Agricultural Economy And Farm Management, Agricultural Extension And Rural Development, Agriculture, Banking And Finance (Mgt), Biochemistry, Business Administration And Management, Chemical Engineering, Chemistry
this is where you apply if you want to gain admission into the nursing field in Nigeria
You should note that most schools in Nigeria do not offer direct entry for nursing aspirants, rather, you are to apply for other courses and later write the central supplementary exam where you will be given the opportunity to change your course from what you applied for to Nursing. Here is a list of some universities in Nigeria that offer nursing as a course and their cut off mark.
- ABUAD: The cut off mark is 200, however, they do not allow UTME students to apply. Only Direct Entry candidates can apply.
- OAU: The OAU cut off mark is 40, however, candidates who have a JAMB score of 180 are also qualified in some cases. They accept UTME candidates into the school and tend to have an extremely high turnout of students each year due to the high number of applications they receive annually.
- UNILORIN: The UNILORIN cut off mark is 180 with little or no preferential treatment being accorded Direct Entry candidates over UTME students when it comes to admission offers.
- UNIOSUN: This school accepts both UTME and DE candidates with a minimum JAMB score of 170 for applicants seeking admission into their faculty for health sciences/studies. They also accept lower scores from applicants who want admission into other faculties except those who want admission into courses like Medicine which has its own special requirements which include doing well in your post-UTME screening exercise if you were offered one and passing their Medical fitness test which must be passed by anyone applying for medicine irrespective of how high your JAMB score might be.