nursing schools form
nursing schools form
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.
- Last name
An email address is a unique identifier for your account with an email service provider. It’s used to login, to send and receive email, and much more. For example, you might have a personal email address with Gmail (email@example.com) and a business email address with Microsoft Outlook (firstname.lastname@example.org). Some other common providers are Yahoo (email@example.com), Incredimail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and AOL (email@example.com).
- You can enter a mobile or landline telephone number.
- If you’re entering an extension, place a comma at the end of your phone number followed by the extension.
- If you prefer different numbers for calls and texts, please enter each one on its own line.
- You may also enter a telephone number with a country code if it’s outside of the United States. Country codes are always preceded by a plus sign (+). In order to dial an international phone number in the United States or Canada, you would dial 011 first, then the country code and finally the actual phone number. For example, if you were trying to dial our office in London from North America, your full phone number would look like this: +44 20 7127 9898.
Your zip code is not required to find schools and it’s only used for identification purposes. You will also see a list of colleges that you can contact without submitting this form.
state or county of residence
Please enter your state or county of residence. Addresses are verified with the United States Postal Service and are required for applicants to be considered for admission to our nursing program. If you’re a non-US resident, please enter the name of your country in the box below. If you’re a US resident, please enter the name of your county. If you do not know your county, please enter your zip code instead.
do you have a high school diploma or equivalent?
You must have a high school diploma or equivalent. It does not matter which country you are from, if you are a US citizen, or if you have a visa or social security number.
are you 18 years or older?
If you are eighteen years or older, you meet the minimum requirement to enroll in our program. If you are not yet eighteen, please feel free to fill out the form and we will contact you when you have reached the appropriate age.
Enter your information below to get started!
- Once you complete the form, your data will be used to generate a list of schools that match your educational needs
- You’ll receive your list of schools within 15 minutes of submission
- Once you’ve received this list, check out the nursing schools provided and evaluate whether they meet your specific interests and career goals
- If you want more information about these programs or have additional questions about becoming a nurse, call our admissions team at 1-123-456-7890