nursing schools in colorado
nursing schools in colorado
Morgan Community College
Morgan Community College (MCC) is a 2-year college located in Fort Morgan, Colorado. It offers a variety of degree programs and student services. The school has a total enrollment of around 2,000 students. MCC’s nursing program is BRN-approved, meaning it meets the licensing requirements for nurses in California. The school has an 11-to-1 student/faculty ratio and provides students with plenty of support outside the classroom; for example, students can utilize tutoring and academic advising services.
Aims Community College
Aims Community College is a two-year school. However, it offers the BSN program through a partnership with Grand Canyon University. It also has an LPN-RN program for those who already have their LPN certification but want to become RNs instead.
Western Colorado University
The full list of nursing programs offered by Western Colorado University is:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Traditional
- RN to BSN Program
- RN to MSN Program
The Western Colorado University School of Nursing is located at:
- 800 N. 12th St., Gunnison, CO 81231
Front Range Community College
- Located in Fort Collins, Front Range Community College offers a fully accredited nursing education.
- Admission requirements: You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5, complete the prerequisite coursework for nursing, and submit an application to the program.
- Cost of education: The RN programs at FRCC are eligible for financial aid through federal student loans and grants, as well as private scholarships. If you’re interested in transferring to a four-year institution after graduating from the ADN, this is an excellent option. For transfer students who have already completed their general education courses at another school, FRCC has simplified articulation agreements with CSU and UNC that guide you through transferring your credits over efficiently. Additionally, if you’re hoping to work only part time while attending school to reduce your tuition costs, Front Range also offers online course options that would allow you flexibility in scheduling your classes according to what works best for you!
Trinidad State Junior College
Trinidad State Junior College, located in the southern foothills of the Rockies, offers a practical nursing program (PN) and an associate of applied science degree in nursing (AASN). Both can be completed in as little as three semesters. The college also offers students a chance to earn an LPN while they complete their AASN. If you’re looking for a good way to stay close to home and make sure you have the right credentials for your career, Trinidad State Junior College is a great choice. This school has earned itself a great reputation thanks to its quality instructors and small class sizes that allow students to form meaningful relationships with their peers and faculty. Whether you’re just starting your nursing career or are looking to expand your skillset and increase earning potential, Trinidad State Junior College should definitely be on your list!
Here are some nursing schools in colorado.
There are many schools in Colorado that can help you become a nurse. The following is a list of nursing schools in Colorado:
- Aims Community College
- Front Range Community College
- University of Colorado, Denver
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- University of Northern Colorado