nursing schools killeen tx
Find Nursing Schools in Killeen, TX.
Nursing Schools in Killeen, TX
Nursing Schools in Killeen, TX
Find Nursing Programs Near You
Study for a nursing career at one of these schools near you. See campus-based programs and online degrees alike that are available at many different colleges. Listings may include sponsored content but are popular choices among our users.
Central Texas College—Online Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degrees Online · CTC’s Associate of Applied Science in Nursing (ASN) program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). The BSN and RN to BSN programs are not currently accredited. To learn more about accreditation please visit CentralTexasCollege.edu/Accreditation or call 254-526-1597 for more information. View More Details Expand·Collapse·More School Info Request Information We have 4 Central Texas College—Online Associate’s and Bachelor’s Degrees with Nursing Programs
Saint Leo University—Online A World Leader in Catholic Higher Education – Saint Leo University Online · SLU offers an Online RN to BSN program, as well as an MSN – Family Nurse Practitioner degree program with specializations in Administration or Clinical Practice Leadership both 100% online! View More Details Expand·Collapse·More School Info Request Information We have 2 Saint Leo University—Online A World Leader in Catholic Higher Education – Saint Leo University with Nursing Programs
University of Texas at Arlington | Accredited by SACSCOC Top 10 Best Universities – UTA Rankings Online · Earn your Master’s degree from the #1 ranked nursing school in Dallas Fort Worth! Hybrid Online MSN FNP Program Option Available! View More Details Expand·Collapse·More School Info Request Information We have 7 University of Texas at Arlington | Accredited by SACSCOC Top 10 Best Universities – UTA Rankings with Nursing Programs
Capella University | Ranked One of the Best Online Universities Capella Offers CCNE Accredited* Online RN
Research nursing programs, and learn about licensing and certification requirements.
- Begin your search for nursing programs in your area—or wherever you may end up moving. If you already have a location in mind, check out the local schools and their programs.
- Look into each program’s curriculum and requirements. Familiarize yourself with what courses are offered, how long the program is, and any other prerequisites you’ll be required to meet before being admitted.
- Take into account what kind of degree the school awards upon graduation: associate’s degree (ADN), bachelor’s of science (BSN), or master’s of science (MSN). Most hospitals are looking for nurses with bachelor’s degrees or higher, but if you’re interested in pursuing a different route, an associate’s degree can still get you started on this path.
- Apply to at least one or two schools. After researching your potential programs and deciding which ones are the best fit for you, it’s time to start applying! Some schools require more intensive applications than others, so make sure that if there is paperwork to be done beforehand (such as transcripts from previously attended schools) that it gets sent over on time. Don’t forget that applying for financial aid is also something you’ll want to do before classes begin!
Explore the full list of RN to BSN programs in Killeen, Texas. Class sizes are often small to provide more one-on-one attention, but some online nursing …
Students looking for an RN to BSN program in Killeen, Texas should consider a number of factors when making their decision. One factor may be the size of the class. Class sizes are often small to provide more one-on-one attention, but some online nursing programs are available as well. Students should also think about whether they want to stay in the area after graduation and what the reputation of local nurses is in order to make sure that they’ll get a job or build a practice there when they finish school.
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Nursing – Lubbock · Tarleton State University School Of Nursing – Stephenville · West Coast …
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Nursing – Lubbock
- Tarleton State University School Of Nursing – Stephenville
- West Coast University