nursing schools with 100 nclex pass rate
nursing schools with 100 nclex pass rate
California has several nursing schools with 100% NCLEX pass rates:
- University of California San Francisco provides a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, as well as graduate programs. Its School of Nursing is ranked #2 in the country by U.S. News and World Report.
- Loma Linda University offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree, as well as Master’s and Doctorate options for nursing studies. It also has an advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) program that confers an MSN or PhD upon completion.
- Dominican University is located near San Francisco, and has a 100% pass rate on the NCLEX-RN exam for its Bachelor’s Degree Program in Nursing.
When it comes to earning a degree in nursing, New York is one of the best states for doing so. There are several top-ranked private schools, like SUNY Upstate Medical University and SUNY Downstate Medical Center, that offer specialty programs in the field. If you’re interested in earning your undergraduate nursing degree while attending school at a reputable institution, you can do so at Columbia University or NYU. Adelphi University, SUNY Downstate Medical Center, and SUNY Upstate Medical University have all ranked among the top 15 national universities according to USA Today’s 2017 rankings. The New York City Metropolitan Area has many hospitals that are also excellent choices for clinical education opportunities: CUNY Lehman College offers associate degree programs as well as bachelor’s degrees at community colleges across the city.
Of course there are also some other options—including two large public schools: The State University of New York System includes CUNY Lehman College and Long Island University (LIU) Brooklyn; plus four state universities: The State University of New York (SUNY), with campuses throughout the state including Buffalo; and three public community colleges: City College of New York (CCNY); CUNY Hunter College; and Stony Brook College. LIU Brooklyn is an internationally recognized university offering bachelor’s and master’s degrees for international students as well as an associate degree for local students who meet its criteria
Whether you want to explore the beautiful coast or enjoy a laid-back, southern lifestyle, Georgia is a great place to live and work. With many opportunities for nursing careers, Georgia offers plenty of options for those looking to obtain their degree in nursing.
You should consider Pennsylvania if you’re looking for nursing schools with a 100% NCLEX pass rate. There are many different programs in this state that have a 100% NCLEX pass rate.
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.
New Jersey is an excellent state for nursing. Whether you want to be a nurse or need someone to take care of you, NJ has plenty of resources. The state is home to many hospitals, which provide health care and jobs for nurses. The population of New Jersey is also in need of people who are skilled in nursing and able to care for the elderly and ill. If you’re interested, then please consider applying to one of these schools:
- Rutgers University, Newark
- Caldwell University
- Georgian Court University
- Johns Hopkins University – $51,724
- University of Maryland – $38,935
- University of Maryland Baltimore County- $40,634
In this section, we’ll take a closer look at the Florida schools with 100% NCLEX passing rates.
- University of Florida
- University of Miami
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida International University
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- University of South Florida
- University of West Florida
- Florida State University
- Nova Southeastern University
- ~~Florida A&M University~~ (the school’s actual pass rate is 99.26%)
There are a lot of high quality nursing schools in the U.S.
- You may not know that there are many nursing schools in the U.S. with a 100% NCLEX pass rate, but there are!
- You might be surprised to learn that very few people know about these high quality nursing schools!
Now you know how many nursing schools in the U.S. have a 100% NCLEX pass rate and how few people are aware of this fact.