Ohio nurses, you can now complete your continuing education requirements online with Health Care Provider Solutions. Our nursing courses are designed to help you maintain your status as a certified nurse and meet state-mandated CEU requirements. You can take them at your own pace and move forward according to your own schedule. Best of all, there’s no need for you to travel somewhere or sit through a long day of lectures on material that may already be familiar to you!
Ohio Nursing Continuing Education Online
1 Are you an Ohio nurse seeking continuing education courses?
- You can take courses at your own pace.
- You can learn at your own pace.
2 Health Care Provider Solutions offers online nursing courses and a number of other courses that may be of interest to you.
- Health Care Provider Solutions is a provider of online nursing courses and a number of other courses that may be of interest to you. Our online nursing classes cover all areas of healthcare, including pediatrics, mental health, rehabilitation and palliative care.
- We offer an extensive selection of professional development webinars for nurses and other health care professionals on topics such as leadership skills, clinical documentation requirements, patient safety strategies and more. These webinars are also suitable for anyone who needs to brush up on their understanding in these areas or gain a better grasp on them altogether.
- Our professional development webinars cover topics like keeping up with industry changes through technology advancements; managing employees effectively; improving communication skills; empowering employees with self-directed learning tools such as eLearning; navigating social media channels like Facebook®, Twitter® etcetera which could prove beneficial in your career growth along with many others..
3 Courses are available to nurses in various specialties, including those in radiology, advanced practice, pediatrics, obstetrics, mental health, home health care and others.
Courses are available to nurses in various specialties, including those in radiology, advanced practice, pediatrics, obstetrics, mental health, home health care and others.
Nurses can take courses in:
- Advanced Practice Nursing (APN)
- Pediatric Nursing
- Obstetrics/Gynecology (OB/GYN) Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing and Addictions-Related Issues
4 The course catalog is regularly updated with new course offerings.
The course catalog is regularly updated with new course offerings.
New courses are added in response to demand, to meet changing needs, to meet changing regulations, and/or to meet changing technology. New courses also help keep your nursing program current and relevant by addressing the latest trends in nursing practice.
5 Be sure to check back periodically for new continuing education opportunities.
To ensure that you are aware of the latest online nursing continuing education opportunities, we recommend that you sign up for our mailing list and/or newsletter. You can do this by clicking on the “Subscribe” button at the top of this page. You will be able to choose an email notification frequency (daily, weekly, or monthly) and select whether or not you would like to receive notifications about new courses only or all other announcements from us as well.
In addition to signing up for our mailing list and/or newsletter, we also recommend searching our catalog by specialty interest if one exists. For example, if you have an interest in pediatrics or hematology then there may be a course available just for those areas of nursing practice. Finally, some courses are available in both English and Spanish depending on their content—be sure to check out both options if possible!
6 Best of all, the nursing continuing education courses offered by Health Care Provider Solutions are entirely self-paced, meaning you can finish them in your own time on your own terms.
The online nursing continuing education courses offered by Health Care Provider Solutions are entirely self-paced, meaning you can finish them in your own time on your own terms. This makes it easy for you to take the courses when you want to, at your convenience.
7 No need to travel to boring lectures or sit through a long day of listening to instructors droning on about material you already know.
It’s no secret that nursing instructors are often a bit dull. Not only do they have to cover a lot of material in a short amount of time, but many also struggle with the challenge of making their lesson plans interesting and engaging for their students.
Because the learning experience offered by traditional live-lecture classes is so lackluster, many students choose to take advantage of online nursing continuing education opportunities instead. Online courses offer you:
- A flexible schedule: You can complete online nursing classes at your own pace and move forward according to your own schedule—a huge benefit if you already have responsibilities outside of class that may get in the way of attending lectures on campus (or if you’d prefer not to!).
- An affordable cost: Nursing continuing education classes offered online can be much more cost effective than those taught through traditional means; when compared with other forms of distance learning like night school or telecommuting work from home jobs, taking an online class could save hundreds or even thousands over time!
8 You can complete online nursing classes at your own pace and move forward according to your own schedule.
You can complete online nursing classes at your own pace and move forward according to your own schedule. You will be able to begin when you are ready, pause when you need a break, save your progress so that you don’t have to start at the beginning each time and go as fast or slow as you like.
Some other benefits of our online courses include:
- You can access these courses from anywhere in the world with an internet connection. This opens up many career opportunities for nurses who are in areas where it is difficult for them to find professional development opportunities nearby.
- Our online learning platform makes it easy for students who have busy work schedules or family commitments because they can work on their coursework whenever they want without having to worry about missing out on important information during class sessions due to scheduling conflicts with other commitments such as childcare duties or errands around town (which means less stress!).
9 This kind of flexibility is essential for busy nurses who have many responsibilities on the job.
This kind of flexibility is essential for busy nurses who have many responsibilities on the job.
Nurses work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, physicians’ offices and nursing homes. Nurses may also work at home with patients who need help managing their medications or getting around their homes safely. Even when they are not with patients directly, nurses need to be available to answer questions from family members who might need assistance with caregiving tasks such as bathing or preparing meals for loved ones.
This kind of flexibility is essential for busy nurses who have many responsibilities on the job..
10 In addition to our online nursing CEU requirements, we offer a selection of other health care continuing education courses that may be useful to nurses as well as other professionals in the field.
In addition to our online nursing CEU requirements, we offer a selection of other health care continuing education courses that may be useful to nurses as well as other professionals in the field. These online health care courses include:
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers
- American Heart Association Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) Instructor Course
- Basic Life Support Instructor (BLS/AED) Certification Renewal Course
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Renewal Courses
11 Online nursing CE is the most flexible and effective way to get the training you need and renew your license!
Online nursing CE is the most flexible and effective way to get the training you need and renew your license!
Flexibility: Online courses allow you to take classes at your own pace, so there’s no rush to complete them in one day. You can start and stop at any time, as long as you finish before your license expires. This makes it easy for busy nurses to fit CE into their lives. Convenience: Our courses are accessible from any computer with internet access—no need to take time out of your busy schedule or drive anywhere! You can even work on them from outside of state if needed (or want). Efficiency: With online CE, there are no waiting rooms or lines; everything is done online so we save you time by eliminating those extras.
We hope you’ve found this article helpful in getting your Ohio nursing continuing education online. Remember, these courses are available to nurses throughout the state, so if you’re looking to renew your license or just learn something new about a specialty area of interest, be sure to check out Health Care Provider Solutions.