Online Colleges That Provide Free Laptops
Learning online is a great option for those who want to earn their degree without the high costs of traditional colleges. There are many different online institutions that can offer you an education, but not all of them will provide you with the necessary tools to complete your studies. In this article, we’ll tell you about some online schools that provide free laptops or computers for their students.
American Public University
If you’re looking for a college that provides free laptops, look no further than American Public University. This public university offers several degree programs at the undergraduate and graduate levels. It’s considered to be one of the best universities in America and provides students with the opportunity to get an affordable education while still receiving an accredited degree.
American Public University is also non-profit and it has been around since 1839! The university was founded by James Buchanan, who later became president of the United States. Students can enroll at any time during the year as long as they meet certain eligibility requirements such as having a high school diploma or GED certificate (and sometimes even without them). Once accepted into APU’s online classes, students receive access to their course materials within 24 hours so that they can start completing assignments right away rather than worrying about waiting for them in snail mail form like other colleges do when issuing textbooks on campus locations only which can take weeks before arriving at their homes via USPS delivery services back then must have costed more than $$$$ per textbook because shipping fees were expensive back then too!
Bellevue University offers the following degrees:
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in Accounting; or Management.
Colorado Technical University
Colorado Technical University (CTU) offers a variety of degree programs that can help you apply your existing knowledge to new fields. One of its many offerings is the Bachelor of Business Administration in Management and Leadership, which uses an accelerated 8-week format to provide students with a fast track through the necessary courses for earning their degree.
CTU has been accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools since 1999. It is also a member of the Colorado Association of Private Postsecondary Schools, which ensures that all CTU programs meet high standards and remain consistent over time.
Florida National University
- Florida National University (FNU) was founded in 2001. It is a private, nonprofit institution that offers online degrees, programs and certificates in business, criminal justice and technology.
- FNU offers a variety of degree programs, including bachelor’s and master’s degrees, as well as certificates and diplomas. In addition to these traditional offerings, the university also offers accelerated degree programs for adult learners who want to pursue their education while continuing to work full-time jobs or raising families. Students can choose from more than 150 course offerings each semester at FNU’s main campus in Winter Park or its smaller branches located throughout Central Florida.*
Flexible Learning Options from Herzing University
Herzing University offers students flexible learning options. You can take courses online, in person, or in a hybrid format (a combination of the two). You can also choose to take your classes at a distance or in traditional classroom settings.
Grantham University provides free laptops to students. The school is an online college that offers a variety of programs, including business, health, and education. Grantham University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission
Independence University and Stevens-Henager College
Independence University and Stevens-Henager College are two separate schools, but both offer free laptops to students enrolled in their online programs. Independence University is a private Christian college with a focus on online education. It offers associate’s, bachelor’s and master’s degrees in subjects like business administration and health sciences. The school also offers free laptops for incoming students who enroll full-time in its accelerated program for quick degree completion.
Stevens–Henager College is a for-profit college that provides online degree programs through its campus locations scattered throughout Utah and Idaho. In addition to offering tuition assistance packages to eligible students at some of its campuses, Stevens–Henager also has discounted tuition rates available to those who live outside of the states where the school operates physical campuses (including Colorado). It has three different academic tracks: accounting; business; or healthcare management and leadership—each with a focus on helping students earn credits toward their undergraduate or graduate degree while preparing them for careers in those fields after graduation.
Impactful Technology Access through Washington Online Learning Institute
WOLI, or Washington Online Learning Institute, provides free laptops to students who qualify for the program. Students can apply online and then must complete an eligibility interview with a WOLI representative to determine if they qualify. Once accepted into the program, students will receive a laptop that has been refurbished by Best Buy’s Renew Blue program and are required to return their laptop at the end of each school year. In order to be eligible for this program, you must:
- Be enrolled in at least 12 credits at one of Washington’s partner institutions
- Have an annual household income that falls below $30k (or 150% of Federal Poverty Guidelines for your household size)
- Be enrolled as an undergraduate student or graduate level student with fewer than 24 credit hours earned
Liberty University Online Academy
Liberty University Online Academy is a private, non-profit school that provides bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees and diplomas to students around the world. The campus is located in Lynchburg, Virginia.
The university was founded in 1997 and has grown to include more than 60 campus locations in 23 states and countries around the world. The university offers a Bachelor of Science in Information Technology; this program meets all requirements for certification as an IT professional by CompTIA.
Northcentral University is a faith-based institution that provides students with the opportunity to earn their bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degree online. The university offers programs like nursing, criminal justice and business administration. Students can also choose from more than 100 other majors.
Northcentral University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), which is recognized by the U.S Department of Education as one of six regional accreditors in the country. HLC ensures that Northcentral University meets national standards for higher education institutions in terms of quality management and learning resources for students.
Utah State University Online Campus
- If you’re looking to enroll in an online program with a laptop, Utah State University has got you covered. They will provide students who enroll in their online program with a free laptop, which includes an Intel Core i3 processor, 4 GB RAM and 1 TB hard drive.
- Students can choose between three different laptops: Acer Aspire laptops (13″, 15″ or 17″), Dell Inspiron 5 series laptops (15″ or 17″) or Lenovo Thinkpad X1 carbon 5 series laptops (14″).
- Students who choose to have their laptop shipped to them should expect delivery within 7-10 days after they’ve logged into their university account. However, if they would rather pick it up at the campus bookstore in person instead of waiting for shipping time limits, they can do so as well!
Online schools can provide computers for their students.
You may have heard that online colleges can provide computers for their students, but did you know that this is true of all college campuses? While it’s true that many traditional colleges and universities don’t have their own computer labs or library spaces (or if they do, they don’t always offer them to the general student population), all schools have some sort of technology available for students.
You might be thinking: Why should I take advantage of these resources when I just bought my own laptop? Well, think about how much money you’ll save by not having to pay for textbooks! Plus, there are plenty of other perks that come along with getting free access to campus resources such as printers and scanners.
Online colleges are a great way to get a degree without going into debt and without having to leave your home. The schools on this list provide computers for their students, so you can save money on tuition costs and purchase other supplies yourself.