queen mary university scholarship
Scholarship: Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship
The scholarship is available to international students, both undergraduate and postgraduate, who are classed as overseas for fee purposes and who are studying either full-time or part-time. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic achievement.
You will be able to apply for this scholarship once you have received an offer of study from Queen Mary University of London. The deadline for applications is 29 June 2019.
Eligibility Criteria : High academic achiever
The University Scholarship is available to international students. You must hold an offer of study from the University and have achieved the equivalent of a UK First Class Honors degree (normally a GPA of 3.8 or above) to be eligible for this award.
The award covers full tuition fee costs at the overseas rate and provides a maintenance stipend of £10,000.
Please note that this list is not exhaustive and all scholarship recipients who receive an unconditional offer are eligible to apply for the Queen Mary Scholarship.
Award value : Partial – £1,500 per year
Partial – £1,500 per year
This scholarship includes a £1,500 annual award for the duration of your course.
Mode of Study : Full Time
The scholarship is designed for full-time students and will not support part-time study.
Level of Study : Postgraduate
You can only apply for this scholarship if you are an international student
The deadline for application is March 31, 2017
You can only apply for this scholarship if you are studying a postgraduate course.
Nationality : International Students
The scholarship is available to international students but not UK or EU students.
Country : UK
- The UK is an amazing place to study abroad!
- In the UK, there are many opportunities for students from around the world.
- With its rich history and fascinating architecture, the UK offers a variety of climates and cultures.
- The UK has a modern and diverse culture that makes it a perfect place to study abroad. There are many great opportunities for studying abroad in this country including internships and internships at companies like Google or Facebook.
Deadline for Application : March 31, 2017
- Scholarship Year: Scholarship is provided to pursue the full-time graduate master degree programme
- Deadline for Application: March 31, 2017
- Amount of scholarship: The scholarship will cover a total stipend of £16,000 plus tuition fees and research expenses.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible you must be from outside the European Union (EU) have excellent academic qualifications and wish to pursue a full-time graduate master degree programme.
- Mode of Study: The mode of study is on-campus.
- Level of Study: Scholarships are available for pursuing the full-time graduate master degree programme at Queen Mary University of London.
- Country of Study : United Kingdom is the country where this scholarship can be taken.
- Nationality : Applicants from outside the European Union (non EU) are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Queen Mary University offers many international scholarships to encourage and support students from all over the world.
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.