scholarship in pakistan for students
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) has announced a new scholarship program for students.
The scholarship is available for the students who are deserving and from financially weak families.
Under PEEF, two types of scholarships are offered, namely Special Quota Scholarships and Open Merit Scholarships. Each category has its own eligibility criteria.
The special quota scholarship is available to wards of government employees, orphans, students with disabilities, children of martyrs and people living in remote areas.
Open merit scholarships are awarded to those who have passed their exams with good grades, but belong to low-income families.
Sindh Educational Endowment Fund
Sindh Educational Endowment Fund is an initiative by the Government of Sindh to provide financial aid to students who are unable to pursue higher education due to financial constraints. The objective of this scheme is to support deserving students in continuing with their higher studies through University Grants Commission (UGC) and Higher Education Commission (HEC). The scheme provides a grant of up to Rs. 500,000 per student per annum for 4 years. This grant will cover tuition fee, lodging, boarding and books etc.
The following students shall be eligible to apply:
- Pakistani / AJK Nationality;
- Have at least 60% marks or 2nd division in HSC or equivalent examination;
- Have enrolled/enrolled/willing to enroll in public sector universities within Sindh province for admission/enrolment in any regular program listed under current UGC/HEC lists;
- Fall under any one of the following categories :a) Orphanb) Physically disabledc) Under trial prisonerd) Destitutee) Transgenderf) Working journalistg) Children of government employees killed during duty as a result of terrorismh) Children of government employees died while performing dutyi) Special personsj)*CGPA should not be less than 2.00 out of 4.00
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Educational Endowment Fund
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Educational Endowment Fund is a scholarship available for students of Pakistan.
If you are interested in applying for this scholarship, be sure to check out the additional requirements. You can apply for this scholarship by visiting the website:
Baluchistan Educational Endowment Fund
- Quota-based funding for students.
- The Balochistan Educational Endowment Fund (BEF) is available exclusively to residents of Baluchistan, a province in southwest Pakistan that borders Iran and Afghanistan.
- Students must have a domicile from one of the districts in the Baluchistan province.
Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is a federal institution responsible for higher education in Pakistan. It oversees the degree accreditation process and provides scholarship to those students who wish to study abroad or within Pakistan. The HEC offers scholarships for undergraduate and graduate level studies in all fields.
students can get scholarship in pakistan
Students can get scholarships from federal and provincial governments, private organizations, and foreign entities. The financial support for students comes in the form of merit-based scholarships or need-based scholarships. Merit based scholarship is awarded to the students who have a good academic record whereas need-based scholarship is provided to those students who have poor financial status or are performing exceptionally well academically but their parents cannot afford the education cost.