study veterinary nursing online
The veterinary nursing diploma program is only available online.
The online veterinary nursing diploma program is only available online.
Online learning offers a number of advantages including:
- Flexibility – you can choose when and where you study;
- Convenience – you can work at your own pace, accessing course materials and engaging with fellow students via the internet 24/7;
- Accessibility – it’s an excellent option for those who can’t attend on-campus classes due to location or other commitments;
- Self-paced learning – unlike traditional classroom instruction, you can progress through the program as fast (or slow) as your schedule allows; and
- Cost effectiveness – online programs typically cost less than their on-ground equivalents.
You can study from anywhere and fit your learning around your life.
Are you unsure if studying online is for you? Hear what our students have to say:
“Studying the Certificate IV in Veterinary Nursing (Small Animal) through TAFE Queensland allows me to work at my own pace and still be able to do everything else in my life, which has been a dream come true. I can’t imagine how hard it would be to try and study full time on campus whilst also trying to juggle my family, pets and vet nurse job.” – Krystal
“I am now working as a vet nurse in a clinic because I gained enough confidence and knowledge from studying this course with TAFE Queensland. It was the best decision of my life!” – Katie
So don’t wait any longer! Find out why TAFE Queensland is ranked number one for student satisfaction among all public training providers across Australia.
You’ll learn the same work-ready skills as our on-campus students.
You’ll learn the same work-ready skills as our on-campus students, and have access to the same resources and support.
Our courses have been designed by industry experts, so you know what you’re learning is relevant.
You get to know your teachers and classmates through video lessons, workshops, tutorials and forums.
You’ll learn in an online classroom, where you’ll have the opportunity to interact with your teachers and classmates. You’ll be able to get to know your teachers and classmates in a variety of ways through video lessons, workshops, tutorials and forums.
You have access to all the same resources as on-campus students, including support services.
As an online student you will have access to all the same resources as on-campus students, including:
- Support services – counselling, careers and academic support are available online. Online students can also access the Student Portal for information about university services and facilities.
- The library – online students can access the library’s extensive collection of books and journals, along with databases and other electronic resources.
One way to study veterinary nursing is through an online course.
As an alternative to traditional study on-campus at a university or TAFE, online courses are becoming increasingly popular. Online courses offer students flexibility over where and when they complete their studies, with the same level of quality education you would expect from attending lectures on campus.
If you choose to study veterinary nursing online, you can look forward to flexible payment options and access to support services as well as your course materials. Many universities also offer resources such as career advice and job search assistance through their student portals and forums.