University Of Australia Adelaide
The University of Adelaide is a public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third oldest university in Australia. The university also has campuses in France, Singapore and Malaysia.
Courses/Programs & More
- Open Courses
- Closed Courses
- Online Courses:
- Free Online Courses
- For-Fee Online Courses
The University of Adelaide is an Australian public university located in Adelaide, South Australia. Established in 1874, it is the third oldest university in Australia. It is associated with five Nobel laureates and 104 Rhodes scholars. The university has 38,000 students and 7,000 staff as of 2017.
Adelaide, South Australia
Adelaide is the capital of South Australia, located in the south-east of Australia. It’s a city of 1.3 million people and is home to over 70,000 students from around Australia and the world.
Adelaide has been a popular tourist destination since colonial times; many visitors come just for its beaches, festivals and events, or to explore its history as a penal colony. The University of Adelaide itself has also played an important role in shaping Adelaide since it was founded over 150 years ago – today it has nearly 40 000 students across three campuses: North Terrace (the main campus), Mawson Lakes and Light Square (in the CBD).
- Scholarship opportunities are available to both international and internal students. International students can apply for a loan through the Australian Government’s Higher Education Loan Program (HELP), while internal students may be eligible for a range of scholarships offered by their home institution.
- For undergraduate and postgraduate courses, you can apply for a scholarship if you’re from an under-represented group in higher education. This includes Indigenous Australians, female students and people with a disability or mental health condition.
- University of Adelaide offers numerous scholarships to support international students from diverse backgrounds across their university campus, including:
- The Postgraduate Research Scholarship provides funding towards tuition fees for international research scholars who are working on an approved postgraduate research project at the University of Adelaide, South Australia;
- The Global Mobility Scholarship is designed specifically to assist international students who wish to undertake short course work at another institution as part of their degree;
For more information visit https://international.adelaide.edu.au/.
For more information, please visit: https://international.adelaide.edu.au/.
To contact us, please email email@example.com or call +61 8 8313 9500.
I hope this information has been helpful and I thank you for taking the time to read it. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.