The University of Maryland apartment community is a great place to live near the College Park campus. The apartments are very close to campus and there is lots of shopping, restaurants and entertainment nearby.
University Of Maryland Apartment
- Laundry room
- Parking (limited)
- Security cameras and 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Cooling system, refrigerator, stove, microwave oven, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
Our community is all about making life easier for you. That’s why we offer all the amenities you need and more, including:
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service
- 24-hour front desk service
- 24-hour security
- Community laundry room with washers and dryers (located in each building)
- Furnished apartments
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the complex
Additionally, our gated community provides a safe environment to live in and comes complete with a gym, pool, spa and more! If you have any questions or concerns about our properties at University of Maryland Apartments please feel free to contact us today at [email protected]
3 Floor Plans
- Studio unit with a small kitchen, bathroom and sleeping area.
- Maximum occupancy is 2 people.
- Amenities include a full kitchen and bath, air conditioning/heating, in-unit laundry and wi-fi.
- Credit approval required for lease approval.* Utilities are not included in the monthly rent amount listed below.* There is no smoking within this property but it may be permitted outside on the balcony or patio area.* The following link provides additional information regarding our apartments: https://www.apartments.com/maryland/college-park_md_20785?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=placement
The pictures below are of the apartment and its amenities. The first two images show floor plans, while the last image is a photo of campus life at University of Maryland.
University of Maryland is situated in the city of College Park, which is a suburb of Washington DC. It’s a large university with over 25,000 students. The campus is surrounded by trees and many buildings are named after trees (e.g., White Oak Hall). There are also plenty of beautiful architecture on campus, such as the McKeldin Library and Stamp Student Union building.
Apartments near University Of Maryland apartments will be close to all kinds of restaurants, bars, grocery stores and shopping centers. You won’t have any trouble finding food or entertainment within walking distance from these properties!
- Students, faculty and staff.
- Family members of students, faculty and staff (but not spouses or partners).
- Visitors (visitors must be accompanied by a resident).
7 Contact Us
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: (301) 555-1234
- Address: 1 University Drive, College Park, MD 20742 USA
Website: link to your website here. If you don’t have one yet, consider starting with a simple blog or just using a free site like wordpress.com (not wordpress.org). Social media links are also great for this section of your homepage – Twitter and Instagram are good options if you want to include them here on a page that’s not your homepage!
8 University Of Maryland Apartment
If you are looking for a University Of Maryland Apartment, then you need to check out the University Of Maryland Apartment. This is a great place for anyone to live and enjoy their stay, especially if they are going to be attending classes at The University Of Maryland.
The University of Maryland apartment has many different types of apartments that are available for people who want to rent them out or live there permanently themselves. The apartments range from small 1 bedroom apartments, 2 bedroom apartments and 3 bedroom apartments depending on how much space you need in your home as well as what kind of amenities will be offered with each apartment type such as granite countertops or stainless steel appliances in all kitchens. All of these features will not only make it easier for someone trying sell their home quickly but also give them access too many other amenities including swimming pools (some even have hot tubs), fitness centers near by so they don’t have walk far away from home when they get bored during work outs after work hours end late at night when everyone else has gone home already
We hope this blog post has given you a better idea of what living in an apartment at the University of Maryland might be like. If you’re looking for an off-campus housing option, then consider one of our apartments. You could start by viewing our website or calling us at 1-800-959-0849. We look forward to hearing from you!