University Of Phoenix Masters Degrees
The University of Phoenix is a leading provider of online education. The school offers more than 50 graduate programs and 25 undergraduate programs, all of which can be completed entirely online. Programs are divided into seven colleges: College of Business Administration; College of Humanities & Social Sciences; School of Information Systems and Technology; College of Science & Health; College of Education; School for Professional Studies (which includes graduate programs in law and theology); and the largest college at the University—College for Teachers.
Master of Arts in Education
This program is a 36-credit, 10-month degree. The total cost for this program is $42,000 and includes tuition, books and fees. You will be able to complete this degree in as little as two years if you have credits from previous degrees or training programs.
This program has the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from an accredited university or college
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) test scores are required for admission into the program
- Students must submit a resume with their application to the university
Master of Business Administration
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) program at the University of Phoenix teaches students how to apply their knowledge in everyday business settings. This degree can be useful for those who are interested in careers like management or consulting, but it also provides valuable skills for those working within corporations.
The MBA program is designed to help students develop a broad perspective on business and its role within society. Students will learn about ethics, leadership studies and other relevant topics as well as how to apply them effectively in real-world situations.
Master of Arts in Organizational Management
- Cost: $41,000 for full-time students (60 credits)
- Admission Requirements: Minimum GPA of 2.67 or higher
- Course Requirements: 1,000 hours of fieldwork
- Career Opportunities: Executive Management, Human Resources Management, Sales Management, Organizational Development and Training
- Job Prospects: High-paying positions with no immediate plans to retire. Many employees have over 20 years of experience in their field with companies such as Walmart and Target.
The most popular degree program at the University of Phoenix is the Master’s Degree in Organizational Management with a specialization in Human Resource Management (HRM), which requires 60 credits to complete. This program provides students with comprehensive training on how an organization can be run efficiently by focusing on leadership qualities such as communication skills and problem solving abilities while also ensuring that all employees are treated fairly regardless of their position within the hierarchy structure
Master of Arts in Organizational Management with a concentration in Human Resources Management
The University of Phoenix offers a Master of Arts in Organizational Management with a concentration in Human Resources Management. This program offers students the opportunity to develop leadership skills by exploring various aspects of human resources management, including recruitment and selection, employee relations, training and development, performance management, compensation planning and much more.
The University of Phoenix is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission (HLC) which has been recognized as an accrediting agency by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). If you want to learn more about accreditation please visit [https://www.insidehighered.com/about/accreditation](https://www.insidehighered.com/about/accreditation).
if you are interested in a masters degree from the University Of Phoenix visit their website.
If you’re interested in a masters degree from the University of Phoenix, visit their website. They have many options to choose from that fit your needs and interests.
- Download the free app and explore program details.
- Contact admissions by phone or email with any questions you may have about enrolling in a master’s program at UOPX!
- Call or email financial aid to discuss payment options and funding opportunities for your education.
- Contact career services if you need help getting started on your job search after graduating with your master’s degree from UOPX! If it’s been a while since completing your undergraduate studies, don’t worry; they can help get back on track as well!
If any other aspects of applying seem challenging or confusing (like choosing which classes will be required), please get in touch with us–we’ll make sure everything goes smoothly from beginning to end!
The Masters Degrees at the University Of Phoenix are a great way to advance your education, and they can be completed entirely online or on campus. The school offers a wide variety of degree programs including business administration, education, organizational management and more. If you would like more information about these degrees please visit their website today!