University Of Saskatchewan Mba
The University of Saskatchewan MBA is a great option for people who want to pursue careers in business, but don’t want to spend years in school. The program takes only two years to complete, which makes it a good choice for busy professionals who are looking to advance their careers while still staying true to their family and personal obligations.
University of saskatchewan mba admissions
The University of Saskatchewan MBA program is offered through the College of Business at the University of Saskatchewan. Students can apply for this two-year part-time program, which is open to both Canadian and international applicants.
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (out of 4), though exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis if your GPA is in line with your academic history and work experience.
You should expect to submit:
- A personal statement (500 words or less) that describes why you’re pursuing an MBA and what you hope to gain from it;
- Your resume;
- Proof that you meet all English proficiency requirements (this varies depending on country).
University of saskatchewan mba application deadline
The University of Saskatchewan MBA program has an earlier deadline than most other MBA programs. The application deadline is January 1, and the admission decision should be known by April 1. This means that you will have plenty of time to make any necessary changes or adjustments to your application before it is submitted. If you can’t meet the final deadline, an extension may be granted until April 30 in certain cases (such as medical emergencies).
If you are looking for an MBA program that gives you more time to prepare in order to make sure your application is perfect and will impress admissions officers, this might be a good choice for you!
University of saskatchewan mba ranking
The University of Saskatchewan’s MBA program at the Edwards School of Business is a premier full-time, two-year graduate program that provides students with an opportunity to develop their managerial and leadership skills. The curriculum is designed to provide graduates with a broad business education across a range of disciplines.
The University of Saskatchewan offers three options for students interested in pursuing an MBA:
- Full-time online MBA – Students can complete this option entirely online, giving them the flexibility they need. This option requires no campus visits during the course of study, allowing you to work full time while enrolled.
- Part-time on campus MBA – Students who have already completed an undergraduate degree can apply for this part time campus based option that allows them to continue working while earning their degree through evening classes offered during the fall and winter terms.
- Part-time off campus web based – Students who are looking for flexible scheduling options can complete this web based program from anywhere in Canada (excluding Quebec).
University of saskatchewan mba requirements
- Minimum GPA: 3.0 (depending on the program)
- Required work experience: none
- English proficiency: TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for international students whose first language is not English. The minimum score for admission is a 550/79 for the internet-based TOEFL, or a 6.5 in all sections of the IELTS test.
- GMAT or GRE score: required for all applicants to the MBA program; minimum score of 500/79
University of saskatchewan mba cost
Tuition fees for the MBA program at the University of Saskatchewan are $7,500 per year. This amount is the same for Canadian citizens, international students and Saskatchewan residents. The tuition rate has not changed over the last few years.
If you are applying to the University of Saskatchewan MBA program, please submit your application through the university’s website. Before starting an online application, create a username and password to log in with regularly throughout the admissions process. Once you have completed this step, you will be asked for some demographic information as well as additional details about yourself before completing your profile by answering prompts based on your goals and interestAdmissions interviews: by invitation only Letters of recommendation: requireds
Learn about this well-regarded program.
The University of Saskatchewan MBA is a well-regarded program, with a strong emphasis on experiential learning and practical business applications.
This is an excellent program for you if:
- You want to learn from some of the best professors in Canada.
- You want to study in one of the top programs according to Businessweek magazine and Economist rankings.
- You want to be connected with successful alumni who are leaders in their industries.
The University of Saskatchewan is a well-regarded option for an MBA. The program offers many opportunities for students to explore their interests, gain experience in the real world, and develop skills that will help them reach their goals. If you’re interested in applying to this school’s program, check out their website for more information on admissions requirements and how to apply!