University Of Southern California Deadlines
Keep these deadlines in mind when applying to the University of Southern California.
- Deadline for application: November 15
- Deadline for application fee: February 15
- Deadline for test scores (SAT): January 1
- Transcripts should be sent to USC by March 15, but you can send them earlier if you want. They must be sent directly from the institution to us, not through a portal or third party service such as Parchment or Credentials Inc. The name of your high school will appear on transcripts when they are first submitted; however, once grades are posted in mid-September, we will update our files with your final transcript information. Please forward any documents that have not been received by this time directly from your institution (we accept electronic transcripts).
All materials should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include full name along with applicant ID number (if applicable) on all documents. If you’re unable to email us directly because of technical difficulties or lack of access due to financial hardship please contact 844-721-4111 for assistance with uploading required documents online at www.applywebcamodelesbiangirlscom/uscscholarships
The deadlines for the spring 2020 semester are as follows:
- May 15: Deadline for spring transfer students
- February 1: Deadline for fall freshmen to apply
- March 1: Deadline for spring freshmen to apply
- Applications are accepted until November 1, 2020.
- Priority deadline for fall transfer is November 1, 2020.
- Priority deadline for spring transfer is December 1, 2020.
- Application fee is $80 and nonrefundable.
- January 2, 2021
- May 1, 2021
- November 1, 2021
- December 1, 2021
- Fall 2021 applications are due on July 1.
- International applicants must apply by June 1.
- Spring 2021 transfers must apply by June 1.
- Fall 2021 transfers must apply by June 1.
Priority Deadline for Fall Transfer
- Priority Deadline for Fall Transfer: February 1
- Final Deadline to Submit a Transfer Application, Supporting Documents, and Official Transcripts: February 15
- Final Deadline to Submit a Transfer Credit Evaluation: May 1
- Final High School Transcript Deadline (if applicable): May 15
Priority Deadline for Spring Transfer
The priority deadline for spring transfer applicants is Oct. 15, 2019. The priority deadline (for transfers with a fall 2020 graduation date) and the regular decision deadlines (for transfers with a spring 2021 graduation date and/or fall 2021 graduation date) are Jan. 1 and May 1, respectively.
Decisions Released (Freshmen)
Decisions are typically released in mid-March and emailed to the email address provided on your application. USC will notify you via email when they have made their decision on your application. Decisions are sent out on a rolling basis, so it is possible that some applicants may receive an admission decision before others.
Decisions Released (Transfers)
Decisions are released in mid-May and mid-June. Decisions are also released in early July, late July and early August. In the event that a student is not accepted to any of the four options below and wishes to attend USC as a transfer student they must apply by Nov. 1 of their senior year of high school and have their application complete by Jan. 15th following completion of freshman year at USF (for Fall admission).
Keep in mind the deadlines when applying to USC.
- The fall semester deadline for freshman applications is November 1.
- The spring semester deadline for freshman applications is January 15.
- Summer session is May 20 to August 8, 2019; students may submit their applications as early as April 1 and no later than May 31.
- Fall graduate admission deadlines: June 15 (for international applicants) or October 15 (for domestic applicants).
The deadlines for the University of Southern California are important to remember. They will determine when you can apply, the status of your application and when decisions will be made. The sooner that you know these deadlines, the better off your chances will be at getting into USC!