UNSW Scholarships in Australia 2021
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) offers a range of scholarships to international students. These scholarships are offered to students who have achieved outstanding academic results. There are various university-based and externally funded scholarships available at UNSW.
International students applying for undergraduate or postgraduate programs in the field of engineering, commerce and science are eligible to apply for the university-based scholarship program organized by UNSW Sydney.
Benefits of UNSW scholarships in Australia
When we started the process of selecting a university, we knew that financial stress was likely to be a big concern for many students. We wanted to make sure we were making the right decision for us and that made it clear from the start that postgraduate study after completing your bachelor’s degree might well be an option. We were able to seek advice from experts in UTS’ own scholarship and assistance office about which scholarships might suit us and clarify eligibility for different programs before making a final decision about where to study.
We also contacted UNSW’s Indigenous Academic Development Program, who provided mentoring and guidance throughout our job search journey, ensuring our research was relevant and exciting. The program also helped us with our application process so that opportunities came through rapidly after we had been accepted onto campus. Thanks to their help, I was offered one of only eight full-time graduate student positions available at UNSW during my first semester on campus as a PhD student in September 2017.
Eligibility criteria for UNSW scholarships in Australia
Oops! Click Regenerate Content below to try generating this section again.
List of UNSW scholarships in Australia
- UNSW Global Merit Scholarship
- It is available to international students who are enrolling in an undergraduate degree for the first time at UNSW.
- The scholarship is valued at $10,000 which will be awarded in equal installments as a tuition fee reduction in each session of candidature until completion.
How to apply for UNSW scholarships in Australia
- Go to the UNSW Scholarships page.
- Once you’re there, go through the list of scholarships and find the ones you are eligible for.
- Read each scholarship’s description and requirements to make sure that you satisfy all of them.
- Download the application form for each scholarship that you want to apply for, complete it and attach any supporting documents that they require. You may need to attach a copy of your academic transcripts or CV depending on what they ask.
- Submit your application!
All the details about the scholarships offered by the University of New South Wales.
The University of New South Wales offers scholarships for international students. These scholarships are available for distance learning PhD programme as well as on-campus study for both undergraduate and postgraduate students. The university also offers faculty-specific scholarship opportunities to prospective students.
Please note that all scholarships offered by the University of New South Wales require that the student has enrolled in a full degree programme before applying for a scholarship from the institution.