volkswagen international student program
volkswagen international student program
It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3. With a valid international student visa and driver’s license, you’ll be eligible for our auto lease program designed for students like you. All we need is some basic information about you and your background in order to set up the lease. As long as your credit card is valid and you have a passport and proof of enrollment, we can find an affordable vehicle for you from our selection of new and pre-owned cars.
student loan debt
Student loans are a major financial commitment. Being in debt can be stressful, and you want to protect your credit score by making sure that you pay on time. You also might be interested in paying off your student loans early so that you can have more financial freedom and hopefully save money by making fewer payments over the life of the loan.
If you’re wondering how to pay off student loans, there are a few steps you can take to make this process more manageable:
- Find out what kind of student loan repayments plan is best for your situation, whether it’s standard or graduated repayment or an income-driven repayment plan.
- Use a student loan calculator to find out how much money you need to pay at each stage of your payment plan so that you don’t end up owing more at the end. If possible, try to make extra payments (if permitted).
foreign student car lease
The car leasing companies below offer special international student leases. In addition to the below options, search for other companies in your area that may offer special lease opportunities for international students.
- Company name: Joe’s Car Rental
- Eligibility requirements: You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license in your home country. You must also have liability insurance on the vehicle or buy the optional coverage provided by Joe.
- Required documents: Proof of enrollment as an international student at a university, proof of address and proof of income (or co-signer’s proof of income if you do not have any). International students with valid licenses from their home countries are eligible to drive on those licenses for up to 12 months before obtaining U.S. state driver’s licenses. Leasing company names and contact information are available from local dealerships or by contacting the manufacturers directly through their websites.
foreign student car lease program
In addition to helping students save on the cost of a car, Volkswagen offers several other programs to help students get around. Whether you’re buying or leasing, it’s possible to get a vehicle with a low monthly payment. You can lease any Volkswagen model for up to 48 months and also apply for an auto loan if you want to buy one. Regardless of whether you’re buying or leasing, there are many models available at a reasonable price – the most affordable being the Jetta, Beetle and Golf models!
audi international student program
Audi, the German manufacturer of high-end cars, has a student leasing program that is available to international students. This program is designed to help students who are moving to the U.S. obtain a vehicle without having access to established credit history or U.S.-based cosigners.
Agents at Audi have said that in addition to international students, this program can be beneficial for those who are returning from abroad; those with credit reports from foreign countries; and those enrolled in non-U.S.-based colleges and universities with no prior U.S. credit history (a “credit zero”), regardless of country of origin or citizenship status.
audi leasing for international students
- International students in select states are eligible to apply for Audi leasing.
- To apply, you must possess a valid F1 or J1 visa and be enrolled full-time at an accredited school within the United States.
- To begin the application process, please fill out the form below with information about yourself and your current status as a student.
bmw international student program
BMW International Student Program
The BMW International Student Program is designed to help international students in the US who are on a work or student visa. The program gives these students access to an affordable lease option, so they can easily drive a new BMW vehicle while they complete their studies. To qualify for the program, students must be on a work or student visa with all the appropriate papers, and have been at their current university for at least six months when applying for the program. There are also income requirements that must be met before approval can be granted, which allows BMW to know whether or not you will be able to make timely payments on your lease.
Leasing a car through BMW’s International Student Program requires a 10% down payment and terms ranging from 24 months up to 36 months. The lease includes insurance, but it does not include any options/upgrades that are not standard options on the model selected.
bmw leasing for international students
Volkswagen International Student Program: Eligibility and Qualifying Criteria
As its name suggests, this program is designed exclusively for international students studying in the US. In order to qualify for the program, you must meet the following requirements:
- You’re enrolled in a degree-seeking program at an accredited university or college in North America.
- You have a valid student ID card issued by your university or college.
- You have a valid passport with F-1 Visa status (OR an unexpired J-1 Visa or DS2019 form as well as an I-20 form). CPT (Curricular Practical Training) and OPT (Optional Training) are not accepted under this program.
- Your lease term must be at least 12 months long.
volkswagen international student lease program
This program helps Volkswagen by giving the company access to a pool of future customers, while giving students like you an opportunity to drive a new car during your years in school.
That being said, do remember that this is still a lease and that you are still obligated to pay for the vehicle each month. As with any car loan or lease, it’s important to carefully consider your financial situation before taking on any kind of debt—including a lease payment.
volkswagen leasing for international students
International students can get the benefits of a Volkswagen lease through our student program. Available in most states, the Volkswagen College Graduate Program helps you get into a new car by making it easier to buy or lease with no security deposit required. Subject to credit approval and state restrictions, this program is helpful for those who do not have established credit.
This program is available in most states, but please visit Volkswagen.com/student-programs for details on local restrictions that may apply, or give us a call at 1-800-DRIV-VW (1-800-374-8948).
mercedes-benz international student program
The Mercedes-Benz international student program is a limited time offer so that international students can experience luxury. The Mercedes-Benz international student lease program is unique and perfect for students who are looking to lease their first car while they’re in the United States. The Mercedes-Benz international student program requirements include having an F1 or J1 visa status and a valid passport. Students have the opportunity to start their own legacy right now by taking advantage of the Mercedes-Benz International Student Program.
Mercedes-Benz is always providing more luxurious options for its customers, and that includes foreign students as well! The Mercedes-Benz International Student Program provides great deals on all sorts of cars available in the United States, including some high end models such as the CLA250.
mercedes-benz leasing for international students
International students are eligible for the Mercedes-Benz International Student Program. An international student is someone who has a student visa and has been in the US for at least one year. If you meet these requirements, then you can purchase or lease a Mercedes-Benz vehicle at one of our dealerships across the country using this program.
The Mercedes-Benz International Student Program is also available in many other countries including Germany and Canada. If you are an international student studying in another country, please contact your local Mercedes-Benz dealership to find out if they participate in this program.
If you’re an international student, you can still get a good deal on a car.
The Volkswagen College Graduate Program offers a $500 Contract Bonus for qualified college graduates who finance or lease a new, unused Volkswagen vehicle through Volkswagen Credit.
This offer may not be redeemed for cash. Must take delivery from authorized dealer stock between 2/1/2016 and 2/29/2016.