windle trust scholarship
Who is eligible?
To be eligible, you must:
- be a Kenyan national
- be between the ages of 18 and 25
- have completed at least 60% of your degree requirements (by the end of the scholarship) and have a GPA of 3.0 or above
- demonstrate leadership ability, high academic achievement, and financial need.
What do the scholarships cover?
Scholarships cover tuition, living expenses, books and other school-related costs. This may include uniforms, shoes and other basic items needed to study. Scholarships last for up to four years, depending on the level of your education:
- Primary School Scholarship
- Secondary School Scholarship
- College/University Scholarship
- Vocational Training Scholarship
How do I apply?
- Access the application form
- Complete the application form
- Submit the application form, along with the following supporting documents:
- Certified copies of academic certificates
- Certified copy of national ID card or passport
- Two reference letters, one from an educational institution and one from a community leader, such as clergy or employer (reference letters must be typed on letterhead and signed)
- Medical report and birth certificate if making an initial application for a disabled student.
When are applications reviewed?
All applications will be reviewed by the end of March.
What is the application submission process?
The online application process is divided into four sections:
- Application form
- Attachments, such as your academic transcripts and certificates
- School reports from teachers and administrators involved in supporting you academically
- Open-ended questions meant to help us better understand your personal strengths, stories, and interests.
How will I know if I am successful in my application?
- You will be notified of the result by post or email.
- All applicants will receive notification, regardless of the outcome of their application.
- Please do not call or email the Windle Trust to follow up on your application.
- Applicants who have been successful in applying for a scholarship will be provided with information on how to get ready for their studies at a UK University and the support they can expect from their academic institution and The Windle Trust while they are studying. This orientation will further help them prepare for life as a student in the UK, including practical aspects such as opening a bank account and registering with a doctor.
Apply now for scholarship at windle trust
Are you a student?
Do you have upcoming college education fees?
If so, apply now for a scholarship at Windle Trust International. The deadline for application is 30th November 2020.
To apply, visit the scholarship website www.scholarshipprovider/apply-now and fill out the application form in full. Alternatively, you can collect an application form from the office on Monday to Friday by appointment only at this number 555-555-5555. Please make sure to include all your personal details and attach any supporting documents accordingly. Once completed, please send your application to this address: P.O Box 50000 – 00200 Nairobi Kenya
If you have any questions about your application or how to go about it, please contact us on this phone number 555-555-5555 or email us at email@example.com