windle trust scholarship 2020
windle trust scholarship 2020
This article will tell you what Windle Trust Scholarship 2020 is and how to apply for it. You’ll also learn about all the benefits of the scholarship program.
Windle Trust Scholarship 2020 is an initiative that offers financial assistance to students from disadvantaged backgrounds in order to enable them pursue higher education at various universities around Kenya.
Eligibility for Windle Trust Kenya Scholarship 2020
To be eligible for admission, you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be Kenyan nationals or refugees living in Kenya.
- Applicants must be living in a refugee camp, and if they reside in a camp, they must have a valid refugee card.
- The applicant must have completed his/her secondary education in Kenya and attained at least B- (minus) aggregate points.
- If the applicant is applying for first year studies, he/she should have completed form four with at least B- (minus) aggregate points.
- If the applicant is applying for second year studies (diploma), he/she should have completed form three with at least B- (minus) aggregate points.
Documents required for Windle Trust Kenya Scholarship 2020
To apply for the Windle Trust Kenya Scholarship 2020, the documents required are:
- Academic qualifications (O-level certificates)
- Proof of refugee status (UNHCR card)
- Proof of registration in an institution (where applicable)
- Proof of age and nationality/residence permit
- Medical certificate from a government hospital or recognized private medical facility
- Passport size photos
- Birth certificate
Deadline for windle trust scholarships 2020
You have until July 31, 2020 to apply. This is a hard deadline, and no exceptions will be made.
If you are not sure that your application will be complete by the deadline, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us that you would like an extension.
How to apply for windle trust scholarship
If you are eligible for a Windle Trust scholarship and wish to apply, please fill in the form below. You can review the eligibility criteria here.
The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, 31st July 2020.
If your application is successful, we will contact you by email with further information about enrolling at the University of Roehampton London (URL). If your application is not successful this time, however, it is worth checking back regularly to see if any new awards become available as they arise throughout the year. In addition to this scholarship programme, there are many other funding opportunities that may be applicable to you; we recommend visiting www.ucas.com/undergraduate/after-results/finance-and-funding/search-bursaries-and-scholarships and https://www.prospects.ac.uk/jobs-and-work-experience/discovering-your-career/schools-colleges–universities—options#3X9Dp0hU5j6U5cQo.99 – both sites allow searches based on different criteria such as nationality or course of study – and contacting universities directly regarding their scholarships and bursaries as well; most institutions offer some form of financial support for international students and have dedicated pages to help prospective applicants find out more about all the options (for example URL: https://www.roehamptononlinecampus.com//admissions//financial–support#TvQYHDtDZBRtJ8Ww.). Your best chance of finding out about additional scholarships beyond those advertised on our website may come from making contact with the universities themselves who may be able to tell you what other awards they have available and how you can apply for them (some may require an earlier submission date than others). We look forward to receiving your application!
Always keep in mind that there is no need to pay any money to get a scholarship. A scholarship is a reward.
Never forget that a scholarship is a reward. Therefore, you do not need to spend any money to get it. You should never be asked for money by an organization that offers scholarships. In many countries, government regulations impose high fines on companies and individuals who ask for money in return for scholarships or any other educational opportunities. Some fraudulent websites may also collect personal information from you with the aim of stealing your identity or selling it to other companies.